• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Screens and WR dump passes.

Stop calling them Tennessee.

My guess is, since the CB's are dropping back so far back (to have more time to read, react, and accelerate for long passes), they're switching to quick, easy stuff, knowing there should be free yards available to them. But Slants and hook passes would be better than screens.

I can't wait for Tennessee fans to say they're back after beating NC State.

Happened 15 minutes ago.

DarkFlow

Banned
I'm sure I'm one of the few ASU Sun Devils fans around here but whatever. I sure hope we at least stay competitive this season.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I can't wait for Tennessee fans to say they're back after beating NC State.

I'll say that after we beat Georgia.

My guess is, since the CB's are dropping back so far back (to have more time to read, react, and accelerate for long passes), they're switching to quick, easy stuff, knowing there should be free yards available to them. But Slants and hook passes would be better than screens.

Well it's not working too well, and considering how well the long ball has worked.... Yeah.

How do you drop that?

Scared.

Things I like: Boise State Trick Plays
Things I love: ESPN Commentator trying to sound smart about Boise establishing a traditional offense, and Boise State running ANOTHER trick play.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Who is this guy who sounds like a disappointed preschool teacher calling the BS-MSU game?

Not disagreeing with the call, but the voice is very grating.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Nice interception.

Has anyone mentioned how awesome it is that Tennessee and NC State are wearing their solids?

Granted, you have to get over Tennessee's ugly ass orange, but still, cool idea.

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
I've already resigned myself to getting beat by Alabama on Saturday. All I have left to hope for is a Sparty loss.

ChiTownBuffalo

Slow your roll ESPN guy, BSU v. MSU is not quite the same as Bama v. Michigan

Oh, he looks like I thought he would.

Wow Sparty, you got intecepted by what is porbably 8% of the Asian Pacific Islander population of the state of Idaho.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Yeah, Tennessee can't run the ball and therefore can't sustain a drive. Chaney overall has been pretty bad honestly. Oh and the defense has been garbage as well.

Yep, but at least are running game looks better then last year. And I would say are defense has looked pretty good, it's are secondary that has been spotty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom