• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 4| #KARMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
22/20C clearly the best seats in all of the stadium.

How much are they running?

With all of StubHub's bullshit processing fees, it's gonna be about $188. And it's well over $200 each for multiple tickets together. (I don't mind being a lone wolf, so I'm going with a single ticket.)

But it's still better than the university's official ticket exchange, which has even higher bullshit fees.

With all of StubHub's bullshit processing fees, it's gonna be about $188. And it's well over $200 each for multiple tickets together. (I don't mind being a lone wolf, so I'm going with a single ticket.)

But it's still better than the university's official ticket exchange, which has even higher bullshit fees.

Question for you, this is the first year I did the alumni lottery. I "won" the Indiana game, do they mail them to me or do i pick them up or what?

San Jose would have a shot if they had one guy on defense that was standout.

As it stands, it's looking like no team in the MWC knows a lick about playing defense.

andycapps

Even Georgia was surprised they didn't get called for a false start.
Haha yup. That was strange. Georgia definitely looks like a team that had a week off.

UGA offensive line is looking rusty this week. Most of Gurley's runs have been him making something out of nothing.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Halftime in the early games and we're still on a page with posts from yesterday.

What an exciting slate of games.

Went with the chow mein, teriyaki chicken with sauce on the side and green bean chicken. Acceptable.

YOU DIDNT GET ANYTHING WE SUGGESTED.

EDIT:

What a bummer, pretty hyped true freshman WR, James Clark, gets his very first snap of his career and is now being carted of the field. Tough luck.

andycapps

I almost went with the orange chicken. But it was a drive thru quick decision not to!
I really hate Panda Express. My favorite Chinese place that's been open like 20 years is closing today for good. I had it twice on Thursday. Being bought about by a sushi place. Like the world needs more of those.

VT with two long drawn out drives with nothing to show for it. One was a missed field goal and the other was a turnover on downs. Stopped on a 4th and 1 at the 10ish yard line.

VT with two long drawn out drives with nothing to show for it. One was a missed field goal and the other was a turnover on downs. Stopped on a 4th and 1 at the 10ish yard line.

With 2 totally failed attempts to run right up the middle on the turn over on downs.

Also: North Texas 21, UGa 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom