• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkr

If contact drives the arm forward, fumble.

This was objectively not the case here. I'm all for Gator hate but this isn't 'Nam. There are rules here.
If you can provide a HQ gif showing this I will concede but it looked like the arm came back and didn't go forward until the Kentucky guy's helmet hit Del Rio's elbow to me

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
so Oklahoma St could have literally snapped the ball, ran back through their own endzone to ensure a win.

As far as the rules go, what they did should have been good enough to secure a win...

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
This Baylor/SMU game may be worth keeping an eye on. Baylor favored by a billion, of course, but with all the depth attrition they've had (just lost their #2 rusher from last year a few days ago to "personal issues") and Chad Morris in year 2 as HC at SMU it's got decent upset potential.

I mean, Baylor just punted on their opening drive. Last year against SMU they had 28 points and it was halfway through the 2nd quarter before their first drive that didn't end in a touchdown. Wouldn't bet money on SMU or anything but worth keeping an eye on.

...and while I was typing this SMU went up 3-0.

And there's people who have to wake up for stuff and can't stay up for late games, day games are fine crai moar plex

That end of the post... (seriously, what?)

It's the best matchup on the schedule next week. 3 vs 13 based on this week's rankings. It should be in prime time. Noon games are for when they're playing No Name State.

Gorillaz

What are the big ones for today? this OSU v Tulsa game is probably going to be jokes so I might as well have a back up game to watch

Haha WOW I was watching CMU OSU throughout the day because it was interesting and of course when I flip the channel I miss the game-winner.

Watch the video on espn; you gotta hear the commentator hahaha.

99PsB8I.gif

That end of the post... (seriously, what?)

It's the best matchup on the schedule next week. 3 vs 13 based on this week's rankings. It should be in prime time. Noon games are for when they're playing No Name State.

I think Arkos is a South Carolina fan. You can understand why he may be accustomed to noon games.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Why did stoops leave for Kentucky? He could have had a top defense year after year and just waited for a program going somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom