• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Zombine

Banned

yesjacknicholson.gif

I'm 100% on board for all 12 issues though. I'll download it In a few.

Owzers

Guys I just can't join your statue lifestyles. I like to be able to play with my toy models. My starships can get into space fights, my heroclix can let me endlessly destroy Marvel teams with a Legion team, but a Harley bust ain't gonna do any of that.

You could find all the painting flaws the statue has and paint over them?

Dunbar

I want to try Silk too. I've never read any Spider books so I think Silk and Spider Gwen are going to be as good a place to jump in as any.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
My job turned from the best one ever to the awfullest, most horrible in just one week.
Feeling so bad about all the stuff that is coming up soon.

Zombine

Banned
So yeah, Silk was awesome and the art was wonderful. It had quite a bit in common with Ms Marvel, and was a fairly decent jumping on point for those who are going into the characrer blind. Definitely worth it in my opinion.

Owzers

3DS ups shipment tracking info hasn't been updated since it was delayed for weather yesterday morning.

they are playing my new 3ds.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I can't grab my books til tomorrow, but is Batman and Robin still dominant this week?

So yeah, Silk was awesome and the art was wonderful. It had quite a bit in common with Ms Marvel, and was a fairly decent jumping on point for those who are going into the characrer blind. Definitely worth it in my opinion.

How many times was she and Peter irresistibly drawn together for hot Mary Sue nookie?

I can't grab my books til tomorrow, but is Batman and Robin still dominant this week?

Faith is not having to ask this question.

3DS ups shipment tracking info hasn't been updated since it was delayed for weather yesterday morning.

Check the tape when you get it.

Mine's gonna be here by the end of the day. I hope UPS has fun with yours!

And since I'm off today and tomorrow, I'm gonna try and read through the single issues that I've been pushing off to the side. I'm usually on top of these I don't know what happened... It's gonna be hard in between rounds in Monster Hunter though.

Silk was a pretty charming first issue. I was worried about Cindy being a mary sue based on everything I've read about her, but luckily that wasn't the case. It's also nice to see Pete being Pete. The art was really good too-- hopefully the creative team isn't just a bait and switch. Will stick with it.

Boogiepop

As long as there's Sony talk in here, let me say I got myself excited for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven... And then I realized PS4 effectively has no online for me thanks to that PS+ required bs they implemented. So I guess I'll need to get the PS3 version :( (I don't online enough to justify it at all. Plus it's bs and I don't negotiate with terrorists)

Since no new books for me today. I'm reading old shit. I like how Denny O'Neil likes to write to your senses. Wish more writers would do this.

B-I7s0wIcAAqij-.jpg

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Batman & Robin was decent. Didn't blow my mind or anything and Damian was as insufferable as ever, but the art was good.

He's always going to be arrogant, but I like that the last issue had him take responsibility and step-up on the Aquaman issue.That was some great character growth.

Zombine

Banned
He's always going to be arrogant, but I like that the last issue had him take responsibility and step-up on the Aquaman issue.That was some great character growth.

That momentum went backwards. Won't get into the details of the issue, but I'm still expecting Damian to die again.

Filthy Slug

That momentum went backwards. Won't get into the details of the issue, but I'm still expecting Damian to die again.

Haha, that'd be a bummer for the Gleason Damian book coming out.

Unless that book is about Damian being hit with the Omega Sanction for reals and travelling back through time.

anyone try silk?
will report back with impressions in oh 12 hours

Silk was a pretty charming first issue. I was worried about Cindy being a mary sue based on everything I've read about her, but luckily that wasn't the case. It's also nice to see Pete being Pete. The art was really good too-- hopefully the creative team isn't just a bait and switch. Will stick with it.

yissssssss, can't wait

Zombine

Banned
What the fuck...Mastermen #1 was brilliant but I hate this shit. I need these universes fleshed out more. They're wicked compelling and it's just one big tease. DC would be fucking insane to bury these worlds after Multiversity. At the very least give us some Graphic Novels.

Top Bottom