• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| January 2015. So many variants you'd swear it's 1995 instead.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I think maybe we should leave that until we get close to being finished with Stray. There was some talk a little while back about #3 being either X-Statix or the Nausicaa manga. But I think I'd rather leave it up in the air for the time being.
I like Book Club Liason Freeze. He's a good man.

Also, X-Statix is excellent, so I can do that too.

I wanted to do the Stray Bullets book club, but I also wanted to wait till Kipp and co(ko?) were done with SiP, didn't want to step on anybody's toes. Everybody reads at their own pace, so...

Fuck, I didn't expect this

The most controversial superstar in ComicsGAF Maggle!

Think I'm going to buy a Michael Lark Winter Soldier page with what's left of my tax return.

HA HA THE RIGHT DEAL JUST LOVES TO HAVE FUN MAGGLE!

While we're at this intersection of comics and wrestling, does Bo Dallas remind anyone else of a Greg Land character?

BoDallas+smiling+on+mic.JPG

PsychBat!

Banned
I like comics
LOL me too

I decided to start posting in this thread because it seemed the most newcomer friendly, everyone seems very nice and it is always pretty active. Plus, I just conform all my opinions to what's popular so no one can be mad at me. =/
Unfortunately, I still do this from time to time or if everyone likes a book but I don't like it or don't care about it, I just shut up and not ruin everyone's positive vibes that goes on.

I have to go now
Batcow needs me

Note: Damien died on the way back to his Batcow
"I have to go now, father. This is why I was brought back, why I was given these powers. I can save everyone, and become the hero that you taught me to be.

"Goodbye, father. Be sure to feed Titus and Batcow and that cat for me. And tell Alfred, not to worry so much anymore; I'm doing what I was meant to do. Oh! And, please tell Grayson that no matter what, we still were the best.

"Oh, don't cry now father. We'll see each other again someday. In a Crisis, maybe; everyone loves those. Or even a Convergence. Or maybe they'll do the Black Lanterns again, father. Would you like that? So long as you believe...

"*tt*"

So whatever happened to the idea of Wonder Woman having pants in the New 52?

I was at the New 52 panel at SDCC the year it was happening, and I remember one of them saying that her pants were retractable and to this day I still don't know if that was a joke or not.

There is so much coming out next week:
Batman
Gotham Academy
Harley Quinn
Multiversity Guidebook
Casanova
Sex Criminals
Uncanny Avengers

And then there's new trades and collections:
Green Lantern by Johns Omnibus Vol 1
Black Science Vol 2
Superior Foes Vol 3 (buy this it's the last one y'all)

And that was just a quick skim for stuff I like! There's also stuff like Zero, Bitch Planet, Thor, etc.
4iyvTr2.png

I just want to say, even though I have said some stupid things, some of you have said some stupid things, I love you all and this community.

Brehs for life!

For anyone thinking about getting Absolute Top 10, now might be the time. Already out of stock on IST. Posters on CBR are speculating that it might be going OOP.

For anyone thinking about getting Absolute Top 10, now might be the time. Already out of stock on IST. Posters on CBR are speculating that it might be going OOP.

I bought it the first day IST had it in stock. #Foresight

Oh my god YES! Day 0.

Same. Man, I know the Lois Bombshell and B&W Batgirl are coming in August, so these should be a bit later. So much good shit coming out of DC Direct. Again, I really wish Marvel had an in-house line of collectibles like this.

While I personally had no issues with TTOB, to say that dude was antagonistic would be the understatement of the year.

True. Dude loved the shit out of comics tho. Better to think about other posters who used to be around here and were not pissing everybody off. FnordChan, Satchwar (now Satch I think?), Karakand (I think he only bought Deadpool and Brian Wood comics which is hilarious in hindsight). I'm sure I've forgotten some others.

Zombine

Banned
I actually ordered that last week. I'm a big fan of the illustrator, Rockin' Jelly Bean. He also designed an Invisible Woman one that now sells for $600-$1000. So I'm hoping this one goes up in value as well.

That one looks fantastic. Thick girls FTW.

I just want to say, even though I have said some stupid things, some of you have said some stupid things, I love you all and this community.

Brehs for life!

dfsgdsfr.jpg

Top Bottom