• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| January 2015. So many variants you'd swear it's 1995 instead.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
As someone who is fully digital I sort of miss the experience of going into comic book stores. My nearest comic book store is about an hour's journey away from me so it's not really feasible for me. I always wondered if I was missing out by not going in and picking up floppies. This thread has somewhat changed that.

While I may not be able to sniff my comics at least I know no one else is doing it to them either.

Cheska

Some of us talked about this last night, but since today's new comic book day, if you want to join in on a skype chat/google hangout type thing today to discuss the new releases, let me know and feel free to join :)

My goodness Batman! Snyder is crafting some crazy new lore for Batman for years to come.
You think it has been Joker throughout history? Joker is immortal in the same sense as Ras Al Ghul?

Some of us talked about this last night, but since today's new comic book day, if you want to join in on a skype chat/google hangout type thing today to discuss the new releases, let me know and feel free to join :)

Ohh shit there's a google hangout as well? I can't do skype while at work but I can be on google.

quote for my google/gmail name ahhhh I cant do this right hold on

Fixed

Tizoc

While I do like Wolfsmund, I'm surprised how popular it's becoming in this thread heh.

Ed mind linking to your webcomic please? I forgot to bookmark it alst time :x

While I do like Wolfsmund, I'm surprised how popular it's becoming in this thread heh.

Ed mind linking to your webcomic please? I forgot to bookmark it alst time :x

It's pretty good. And by good I mean the literal fucking worst. But I love it. And it's just been getting lauded by people slowly reading it.

Ed's Comic

Tizoc

It's pretty good. And by good I mean the literal fucking worst. But I love it. And it's just been getting lauded by people slowly reading it.

I have no idea what you mean, but I enjoyed Wolfsmund so hope those that got the volumes enjoy it too.
Thanks for the link~

Boogiepop

I actually haven't gotten around to Wolfsmund yet. But in addition to you guys hyping it up, it's Vertical who picked it up, so I'm sure it's good stuff. (I've been trying to fill in my Vertical holes lately, but it got lower priority than all the Tezuka stuff I still needed).

Edit: BTW, I've said it before and it's well known, but man, Tezuka is awesome. I've read Message to Adolf, Ode to Kirihito, and Dororo thus far this year, and they're all great.

Cheska

Surprised there's not more talk about Uncanny Avengers yet. It was good, but I'm definitely a little lost since I didn't follow Axis.

I do like the Tooth & Claw vibes from it though.

Surprised there's not more talk about Uncanny Avengers yet. It was good, but I'm definitely a little lost since I didn't follow Axis.

I do like the Tooth & Claw vibes from it though.

I think everyone's comatose from MultiV and Batman and New Vengies, but I liked it a lot. It was a great table setting first issue. Nothing too jaw dropping tho.

I don't know if I can hold out till tonight, some one spoil Batman for me!

Spoiler but not detailed.

Joker took a shot to the head last issue right? Well, according to Crazy Quilt, yes Crazy Quilt, the Joker has been around since the beginning of Gotham. That he is immortal, kinda like Ras Al Ghul. There is something in his blood that regenerates. Lazarus type properties. Batman goes to the Court of Owls for help.

GAMEPROFF

Banned

Joker took a shot to the head last issue right? Well, according to Crazy Quilt, yes Crazy Quilt, the Joker has been around since the beginning of Gotham. That he is immortal, kinda like Ras Al Ghul. There is something in his blood that regenerates. Lazarus type properties. Batman goes to the Court of Owls for help.
Wtf. Sad to see that Snyder pulls such a bullshit...

Cade

I stopped reading Batman in the middle of Zero Year or somewhere about there but ugh. That does not sound good.

I think you guys before you speak and down something should actually read the actual book. I said I spoiled something's in the book but not the full story.

image.php

I think you guys before you speak and down something should actually read the actual book. I said I spoiled something's in the book but not the full story.

This is why I never post spoilers when people ask for them. It never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever leads to anything but that kind of reaction.

Top Bottom