• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| January 2015. So many variants you'd swear it's 1995 instead.

Zombine

Banned
he's the head of two of the biggest franchises(X-Men, GotG)...

Didn't they just announce Bendis' Guardians Team-Up series?

gatorade-headphones-gatorade-gifs.gif

Owzers

why isn't ant-man #1 ant-sized at a fraction of the price? It's all fun and games with marketing until you want $4.99.

squirrel girl, deadly class, the fade out, and Casanova vol. 2. Maybe Lady-Killer #1 too

gon have to wait til after work to read them fuuuuuck

Messi

squirrel girl, deadly class, the fade out, and Casanova vol. 2. Maybe Lady-Killer #1 too

gon have to wait til after work to read them fuuuuuck

Viewtiful is a Squirrel Girl kind of guy. Legit shook.

I would pick up lady killer but I am unwilling to use the dark horse app. Maybe if it gets good buzz I'll get the trade.

Owzers

All New Cap #2: This series is equal parts boring Falcon book and crazy Remender shenanigans. Very odd reading. Random 6/10. I keep wanting to drop it but never go through with it.

E the Shaggy

All New Cap #2: This series is equal parts boring Falcon book and crazy Remender shenanigans. Very odd reading. Random 6/10. I keep wanting to drop it but never go through with it.

I just can't muster any interest in the twist:

Oh no, a Hydra agent on every super team?? Exactly like Secret Invasion.

Owzers

I just can't muster any interest in the twist:

Oh no, a Hydra agent on every super team?? Exactly like Secret Invasion.

That's what i immediately thought too. I hope there is more to it/it's better than the premise.

Still haven't really liked Cap since Dimension Z, that was awhile ago.

Also, who's going to get cancer in Ant-Man?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
it bothers me that they use Uncanny willy nilly these days, thats supposed to be a X-Men thing :(

it bothers me that they use Uncanny willy nilly these days, thats supposed to be a X-Men thing :(

I don't mind Uncanny Avengers because it signifies that it's an Avengers/X-Men team-up book, and it's a play on Unity Squad (not a very good one though). It's also the sequel to Uncanny X-Force.

I get you though, it's why Amazing X-Men and Superior Iron Man irritate me as titles.

Get off my lawn.

ahhh shit i'm on campus from 10-6 this quarter, which coincidentally are my shop's hours. I won't be able to hit it up til thursday noooooo

maybe i'll go on Ebay and buy some digital codes secondhand

Marvel is launching Black Bolt centric Uncanny Inhumans in March. Soule/McNiven is the creative team.

http://www.newsarama.com/23145-black-bolt-to-star-in-new-uncanny-inhumans-series.html

Soule says that this new series is a "street-level approach"

Black Bolt will take point in Uncanny Inhumans.

"street-level"

The central villain in the book's inaugural arc will be Kang the Conqueror

"street-level"

Kang the Conqueror

"street-level"

Wat.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wait...did Namor just fuck some sort of creepy fish alien queen lady? >_>

Drayco21

Another Soule book? Sometimes it feels like half the big two's books are Soule's. I'll give it a shot, even if Inhuman was really boring.

Oh man, hopefully we'll see them tackling drug dealers like in Morbius. That's why I read this shit
It isn't.

Nothing against the guy personally. He's just one of those artists whose work I avoid altogether unless there's exceptional circumstances. See also Greg Land. Not something I'm willing to pay for. I enjoyed things which involve his creations but I'm not sure that's down to anything attributable to him e.g. recent Prophet series might as well be creator owned.
motherf-

Actually I don't typically like his stuff either but I really liked those panels (colorsss)

Top Bottom