• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| January 2015. So many variants you'd swear it's 1995 instead.

he's got them waves brah

rich handsome emotionally vulnerable men get all the chicks

sins-past-04.png

Speaking of Matt Fraction, did anyone point out that the Humble Bundle is giving out a free download for Ody-C #1? That's p awesome.

today only afaik

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
A few pages late to the fun, but damn I'm excited to get my hands on Absolute Batman, Inc. I can't wait to finally read the end of Morrison's run, I've been waiting and waiting until Burnham's fixed pages since he mentioned plans for them way early on. Time to get started on my reread of everything leading up to this.

--

Has Image done much in the way of premiering OGNs before? I know they've done various reprints of webcomics and doing Kickstarter books, but I can't recall much where the material has never appeared anywhere at all before getting an Image release. I'm really excited to get Emi Lenox's Tadaima and Snyder/Lemire's AD. It'd be cool if Image turns into a nice alternative option for creator-owned OGNs alongside serials and collections.

I'm the biggest Waid fanboy on the goddamn planet and I'm not all that broken up about his DD run ending. It's been three fantastic years. You know Marvel is gonna be careful as fuck to put somebody great on the book to follow-up the GOAT and I'm looking forward to seeing how that turns out.

do ya think they have enough faith at this point to relaunch a book with Khoi Pham, as he's been a solid, reliable hand for Marvel for years. And of course, Brian Wood on writing.

anyway I ordered a few more IST books

PREACHER TP BOOK 02 (MR)
DEATH OF WOLVERINE HC
STRAY BULLETS UBER ALLES ED TP (MR)

Messi

well Comics-Gaf, it's that time we all fear, when our stacks of comics pile up and we have to redeem digital codes. If i don't see the end of this it's been fun here.

When I went all digital I had to redeem all my Marvel codes in one evening. 350ish codes. Fuck. Me.

Tizoc

So I'm not sure if this is old, but Marvel.com is going to put subtitled versions of the Toei Spider-man show from the 70s!

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxGtH-2duM

Loved a moment from the trailer so much I had to make my very first (shitty) gif:

52gQfK0.gif

Awesome! Someone make a thread about this announcement.

Antman was OK.
Squirrel Girl was better.

Namor asks for help and Doom's response.
Czh9MvG.png

Doom da boss~

Only bwana beast exposure was in the JLU show. Just another reason it's the second best animated comic book show after Batman:TAS

Him chasing down piggy Dianna was a hoot

He also appeared in Batman Brave and the Bold cartoon, in at least 2 episodes.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
did Doom just call mutants "sub humans"? what a racist

or, you know, he's just an asshole :p

Green Lantern #38: Hal, Guy, and Barry walk into a bar...

A real fun, low key issue. Great breather between the things that have been happening and simple fun with the bar time antics.

Top Bottom