• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2014. Lots of stores on the way to San Diego sell deodorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are ruining Jason Aaron's magnificent run for this??? Can't wait for that Axel spin. He said last week that Wolverine's death has always been planned and that he will not ever return...

Yeah with how popular the character is, he will not ever return is going to last 12 months. Who the fuck do they think they're kidding.

Seconds B&N edition.

Bsl8mR-CYAMUS0m.jpg

Bsl8t7mCYAEynHY.jpg

Got the reg edish. Kinda glad. I like it better. Bolder.

Deffer.

Seconds B&N edition.

Bsl8mR-CYAMUS0m.jpg

Bsl8t7mCYAEynHY.jpg

Quick question, does it come with a digital code? I read everything digitally now but I'd also love to get a physical copy. Marvel has been great about slapping a free digital code so it'd be great if Seconds did the same.

Also, as per today's Injustice the greatest team up of all time (Harley and Black Canary) continues!

Cade

IST order arrived! Dat packaging. Custom molded foam inserts? Well-taped protected box? I've seen the light, folks. I'm a true believer.

Loot:
dsc_12863hjsu.jpg

dsc_1271tajkh.jpg

dsc_1275awkgy.jpg

Sanjuro

Any recommendations for web sites with cheap back issue comic books?

I used to use primarily Mile High, but their books seem a bit on the pricey side lately.

Owzers

Statues are like omnibus collections that you don't have to reread to fully enjoy.

I'm convincing myself on why i need to get this Chiang Wonder Woman statue Xo

Vibranium

Banned
Oh boy, female Thor in the middle of Aaron's run- Axel would rather switch characters around in an attempt to sell instead of trying new pricing strategies to get more people into comics.

Still, if Aaron's on it I guess I'll still read (currently pulling the Thor/Angela/Loki mini) after all. I hope if it is Angela that she is fleshed out more. At least Thor's not dead, that's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom