• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2016. The Manhattan Project

TheFlow

Banned
Marvel_NOW_7.jpg

Hope Wasp and I have no idea who GUNMAN is.

ewwwwwwwwwww

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Not many books for me tomorrow

GRAYSON ANNUAL #3

ALL NEW ALL DIFFERENT AVENGERS #11
BLACK PANTHER #3
CAPTAIN AMERICA STEVE ROGERS #2
CAPTAIN MARVEL #6
DARTH VADER #22
EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN #11
SPIDER-MAN #5
UNCANNY INHUMANS #11
UNCANNY X-MEN #9

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Just curious, why do we have to write that open?
Not a big deal for me and also he said this openly, but we could try harder IMO.

Me? Should I spoiler?

I thought about it, but the combination of no one actually thinking he was going to stay a Nazi, and the fact that Marvel doesn't seem to care who knows held me back.

I can, though, if you think I should.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Reading comics! Imagine that!

The Legend of Blue Marvel - should have listened to Slayven and read this ages ago. so good.

Captain America: Sam Wilson 1-9 - loved every panel, but wow i didn't expect such a hyper-liberal piece. good on spencer & marvel.

Spider-Man 1-4 - turns out all Miles needed was to be in a not-shitty universe. so stoked to see him & ganke in 616.

Next up: The Ultimates, Ms Marvel & ANAD Avengers right into Civil War II. Comics are the best.

All I know is I will be glad when this book is no longer making headlines so I can just enjoy the twists and turns in the narrative as I read it.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
All I know is I will be glad when this book is no longer making headlines so I can just enjoy the twists and turns in the narrative as I read it.

Agreed. Do you think I should spoiler my original post about it?

I know that we've talked about being better at keeping spoilers locked down.

Don't want to give away those sports scores.

ganke is terrible

Used to disagree, now strongly agree. That shit last issue is still pretty messed up, and I hope they don't drop it.

Tyrant did how many? 2? 3? Joe Mad of ComicGAF. It took time away from Idolm@ster.
JC's doing the words next month like how Narez did thIs month. I'm still doing the banners. It's just time consuming and letting others help out gives us a chance to bring in a fresh perspective for titles.

If it were up to me I'd just throw up a picture of Hellboy next month and call it a day.

Agreed. Do you think I should spoiler my original post about it?

I know that we've talked about being better at keeping spoilers locked down.

Don't want to give away those sports scores.

I don't think there's any point in tagging it when Alex Alonso is personally shouting about it from the highest rooftops. I mean it was immediately everywhere. Comicgaf was like the sixth place I read it.

Sandfox

Does more attention actually mean more sales, though? Sure, a lot of people were talking about the big reveal at the end of one, but how many of those people bought it that weren't going to anyway?

Marvel didn't promote the ending of issue #1 prior to release and we got it due to leaks that Spencer was asking people not to read. Issue #2 apparently sold out after the first issue released so we'll see.

In more normal circumstances hyping up the big thing in a book will make people want to see how it happens.

mreddie

how? Marvel making this announcement when DC has no books for this week was smart though. Dc was smarter for staggering rebirth books all the way into Marvel Now 2.0

I meant when they first revealed it. The original reveal was the same week as Rebirth's reveal.

Top Bottom