• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2016. The Manhattan Project

mreddie

She looks like a big muscly Russian.

maxresdefault.jpg

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
This page in Hell on Earth cracks me up.
DRfvZKV.jpg

Oh yeah, censor the guy saying fuck, that's definitely the worst thing on that page.

Einchy

What is worse?

The guy with his limbs chopped up, stomach skin ripped apart and organs falling out. Don't get me wrong, I've no problem with the gore, I just think it's funny that they were, like, "Yeah, that sounds fine but please censor the naughty language!".

Zombine

Banned
Kirkman's best book most certainly is Outcast. It's so damn good that you might not think its him. He changes his writing style up compared to the work he puts into Walking Dead.

will see soon.

How many series does everyone own on CMX. I am barely over the 100 mark at 104.

374 series and 980 books

List for next week:
Black Canary #12
Detective Comics #934
Flash Rebirth #1
Wonder Woman Rebirth #1
Fix #3
Island #8
Vision #8

Really nice looking week

Zombine

Banned
Zombine's Weekend List

Marvel

Everything

DC

Action Comics #957
Aquaman Rebirth #1
Detective Comics #934
Flash Rebirth #1
Wonder Woman Rebirth #1

Fix #3
Wicked & Divine #20

List!

Action Comics #957
Aquaman Rebirth #1
Detective Comics #934
Flash Rebirth #1
Wonder Woman Rebirth #1

Waiting for everything Marvel on MU.

Einchy

James Harren is such a great artist, I wish he did the art for all the BPRD stories.

Has anyone read Rumble? Might check it out just cus of his art.

TheFlow

Banned
2 years on CMX and I have less than 800 issue.

in my defense I am trying to boost my physical collection up. I wanna have two bookshelves worth before the year is over.

Kirkman's best book most certainly is Outcast. It's so damn good that you might not think its him. He changes his writing style up compared to the work he puts into Walking Dead.
that good? huh. I think walking dead and invincible are awesome so that is crazy

Foofaraw

Black panther would of released next week... :/ the feels

I need more BP so bad I started to read Between the World and Me. So far, only real world political Black Panthers mentioned. Waiting for the Wakanda twist. (I was not prepared for a real book about real stuff.)

How many series does everyone own on CMX. I am barely over the 100 mark at 104.

2. Used to be 1 until I hit up the Batman sale yesterday.

I may be at a turning point. I no longer have any desire to bag and board. Just putting my floppies right in the long box like some sort of monster. Except for Monstress and Hellblazer. Those fuckers need to be caged.

TheFlow

Banned
I need more BP so bad I started to read Between the World and Me. So far, only real world political Black Panthers mentioned. Waiting for the Wakanda twist. (I was not prepared for a real book about real stuff.)

2. Used to be 1 until I hit up the Batman sale yesterday.

I may be at a turning point. I no longer have any desire to bag and board. Just putting my floppies right in the long box like some sort of monster. Except for Monstress and Hellblazer. Those fuckers need to be caged.
Books like BP and Vision are so good because they don't read like caped books.

I used to collect floppies till water spilled everywhere now digital or hc only.

Sandfox

They're riding high on Civil War's coattails.

The new BP comic is poop.

Nothin' but poop.

The series was heavily hyped from the day it was announced and from what we know issue #2 sold really well. Your opinion of the book is clearly in the minority.

Top Bottom