• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you did it NBA, you're making me root for the Rockets for the series. Flop Harden, flop so hard the world ends.
I I don't think I can do it. I want both teams to somehow lose in the same series. With the Mavs out, golden state is the team I'm rooting for to win. Curry is a joy to watch

Also had another pleasant customer support exchange with CMX. My sync with marvel.com wasn't working and they hooked me up in like 30 mins between email exchanges.

frye

I got it but have not read it yet. Anything you want me to check out?

Nah, only picked up 2000 AD and Dark Circle. 2 book limit at my lcs and loooooong-ass line for free comics at the Comic Bug so I didn't bother with those. I'll see if my shop has any left over next time I'm in

The Piskor strip that adapts that amazing Rob Liefeld/Spike Lee Levi's commercial is in here!!

Free comic day sucks here.

Half off though...

YslputP.jpg

Owzers

I I don't think I can do it. I want both teams to somehow lose in the same series. With the Mavs out, golden state is the team I'm rooting for to win. Curry is a joy to watch

Also had another pleasant customer support exchange with CMX. My sync with marvel.com wasn't working and they hooked me up in like 30 mins between email exchanges.

Rockets and Clippers are the two teams i dislike the most in the entire NBA, so i know at least one of them will be out of the playoffs after round two.

Messi

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Arkham season pass

11061227_969906649708494_107844308781169782_n.jpg

Batgirl: A Matter of Family
An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.

The Season of Infamy
Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.

Gotham City Stories
Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.

Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks
Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.

Crimefighter Challenge Maps
Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.

Character Skins
A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.

Don't do this to me

Is that Cass?

Owzers

Can you support the rox for me?

It will be easier than supporting Harley.

Harden is similar to Chris Paul in how they annoy me, but Dwight Howard is a little worse than Blake. You liking the rockets will have to compensate for Dwight.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Arkham season pass

Don't do this to me

Is that Cass?
Hmmm most likely. WB twisting that knife with all these season passes, exclusives, etc in their games. Well it'll give me something to look forward to when I buy the PC GOTY version later. Still going PS4 now, and skipping the season pass.

Edit: although it's a prequel so it could be babs

Gotham City Stories
Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight

Hmmm....

Find.... "Catwoman". 0 matches.

I don't see any mention of Catwoman in that sentence, Messi.

Tizoc

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Arkham season pass

Don't do this to me

Is that Cass?

Uh looks like Babs to me, but her hair is black so maybe?
Honestly, I'm still waiting for the Game+season pass to be up on Nuuvem.

Remember messi, YOU are buying it twice: Once on PS4 and then on XBone ;P

Read Rage of Ultron. Great art. Loved the beginning parts, but that ending didn't sit well with me.

I've also been working through my Frank Miller Daredevil re-read. I'm through the pre-season stuff where he was just the artist or co-writer. Now reading #168 with Miller taking over the writing. This is when things get good!

Vibranium

Banned
Read Rage of Ultron. Great art. Loved the beginning parts, but that ending didn't sit well with me.

I've also been working through my Frank Miller Daredevil re-read. I'm through the pre-season stuff where he was just the artist or co-writer. Now reading #168 with Miller taking over the writing. This is when things get good!

You can notice an instant shift when Miller takes over. One of my favourite things in the lead-up is how Black Widow comments about about Matt seeming different and more serious.

You can notice an instant shift when Miller takes over. One of my favourite things in the lead-up is how Black Widow comments about about Matt seeming different and more serious.
Yea the shift in tone quality and tone is noticeable. I remember years ago picking up the frank miller DD visionary trades. I read the first one which is him as the artist wondering how these comics were the ones everyone praised. Then vol 2 came out where Miller takes over and then I could see it. Finished 168. Already so good and only going to get better.

Just Babs with a black wig for that grim look. Rocksteady would probably say "What's a Cass?"

Where are you guys getting black hair from? I'm thinking it's still red. The lighting is just throwing things off. Also, this announcement is just damage control because so many people called bullshit on a $40 Season Pass. They think tossing out a picture of Batgirl is going to loosen wallets. Weak.

zennyzz

That's Barbara. You have to remember the edge factor must be upped by a factor of 10 when it comes to the Arkham games. Fairly certain that upping cass' edge will go over the acceptable bleed line.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I would wait a couple if months and buy the GOTY edition.
Or the season pass when it is on sale.

And oh boy, Marvel Movie threads a couple of days after the film started. Nobody has a clue but everybody thinks he or she has.

zennyzz

It's like a cross between Cass and the old New 52 costume. Looks good.

This oxymoron elicits certain feelings. I'm not sure how to express them.

And what would that be?

The whole treating these characters like teens when they're well beyond that point age wise. I can forgive Silk that cause bunker time capsule(even though that shouldn't work like that.) but man, with Barbara it was glaring.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I would totally buy a poster of the Deadpool #27 cover

Deadpool_27_Cover.jpg

Zombine

Banned
Saturday, April 25th:

4ATCivA.jpg

;)

I saw it on day two. What do I win? :)

I legit had no idea what day I saw it on lol.

I just wanted to get a rise. Catwoman was fun as hell in AC, I hope there's a lot of fun narrative stuff with the non-Batman characters in the SP.

I wonder how many times Batgirl will get called a "stupid bitch" by the enemies? Lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
all caught up with Deadpool's current run (on MU of course), its good but it peaked way too early with the good, the bad and the ugly arc. but like I said, still good

Owzers

I'm reading through more Spider-verse related things, i'm still iffy on it mainly because i don't like it when really powerful enemies are inserted and the main focus is on how unstoppable they are.

Also, i'm on Star Wars Legacy volume 8 now. I think i deserve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom