• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

Guys...what is DC doing?

DC_Logo_Blue_Final_573b356bd056a9.41641801.jpg

“While comics continue to be the heart and soul of DC, the brand has evolved to now stand for powerful storytelling across so many different forms of media. DC is home to the greatest Super Heroes and Super-Villains, and the new logo has the character and strength to stand proudly alongside DC’s iconic symbols,”

Guys...what is DC doing?

“While comics continue to be the heart and soul of DC, the brand has evolved to now stand for powerful storytelling across so many different forms of media. DC is home to the greatest Super Heroes and Super-Villains, and the new logo has the character and strength to stand proudly alongside DC’s iconic symbols,”

Hmm, prefer the old one.

Messi

Guys...what is DC doing?

That is not a good logo.

New 52 one is much better.

Guys...what is DC doing?

Going back to the early 70's, it seems.

i_dclogohistory.jpg

Or trying to

Kind of

Not really

Owzers

Maybe DC doesn't think they deserve a nice logo.

edit: That is one strong looking C, don't know what people have a problem with.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Not feeling that logo. It looks like a food company.

I'm finally caught up on Grayson. Opening arc didn't grab me and I put it on hold up until recently but I'm glad I picked it up again. It really hit its stride, especially in the last couple issues.

Maybe DC doesn't think they deserve a nice logo.

edit: That is one strong looking C, don't know what people have a problem with.

I dunno if it's strong or if it's just overcompensating.

I'm finally caught up on Grayson. Opening arc didn't grab me and I put it on hold up until recently but I'm glad I picked it up again. It really hit its stride, especially in the last couple issues.

That #16!

GAMEPROFF

Banned

Wuhu, tomorrow Grayson Vol. 3!

Guys...what is DC doing?

Ew. Their last two logos were both better than this. If they want to go retro, just bring back the fuckin' bullet.

The top of the C looks like it's a bunch of pieces strung together from other letters. There is just no cohesiveness at all in that one single letter.

MG310

New York Comic Con is changing how they do tickets. You have to register on the site between May 20th and June 13th in order to buy them.

Also no VIP tickets anymore. Not a big deal for me long as I can still get to the separate Artist Alley line. Probably done with attempting to get to main hall panels after the Jessica Jones fuckery last year that saw people in the overflow line get wristbands before the people in the original line.

Seems like they might have gone too far in the other direction to prevent scalping- Each individual person has to register to have a ticket even if someone else is buying it for them.

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Tickets/NYCC-Ticket-Process-and-Show-News/

Owzers

Titled logo....but if i tilt my head it's the same logo. No, i'm not fooled.

Also, CMX Locke and Key sale, heartily recommended even if it's a litttle too dark at times.

Mindwipe

I could cry. You picked Sunstone as #1 :)

Did you read Death Vigil by Sejic. It's amazing.

To be honest they're not in order, I just numbered them so I'd stop at 10. But you know me, I love Sunstone.

I did read Death Vigil. It's fun.Sadly we are not enough to keep it alive.

Messi

To be honest they're not in order, I just numbered them so I'd stop at 10. But you know me, I love Sunstone.

I did read Death Vigil. It's fun.Sadly we are not enough to keep it alive.

Volume two is 2017 as an OGN. Sejic is bringing it and Ravine back due to fan demand. As stupid an idea as that is in Ravines case.

nvGRHH4.png

Top Bottom