• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
We ps4 people have no $40 option...

9ErfHy2.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wait Last Days of Magic is a event? I thought it was just a Dr.Strange arc

diaspora

I think it's an event. Magic shit has being going sideways almost since ANAD started after Battleworld/Secret Wars ended. i.e. that black demon attacking the Avengers early on and things getting fucked for strange and recently with young beast.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Do y'all prefer superhero teams with similar outfits or different outfits?

Same for Fantastic Four, different for most others.

For the X-Men, I don't like them to be the same, but I like the recurring X motif.

I read a bunch of Quantum and Woody in my Valiant Scribd read. I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Woody tips a bit too far towards annoying for me, but I like the goat.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Liked the second Moon Knight Trade. It was quiete interesting and I didnt expected the story to go where it went.

Third Trade today. Wonder whats up with all that Comic Reading lately.

on a writing level, Renato Jones: The One % is exactly what you'd expect it to be but man if it doesn't look rad. In fact, the in-your-face-ness of it all is insane but kinda fuckin awesome

Renato-3-600x395.jpg

I don't give a shit, I'm reading the whole thing

Up to the middle of Infinity right now. Still enjoying it but I can't help but feel that it completely breaks the flow of New Avengers/Avengers. Hickman was already juggling a lot of balls and Infinity just abandons a lot of threads to suddenly start a fight against the Builders. The pace of the issues before made it seem like the Builders might be end-run type of adversaries but suddenly there's Thanos and everyone is already fighting the Builders.

So good and nobody believes me
I think part of what makes it work is there is no central bad guy for Millar to try and make all that evil. Its just like hey heres some drama. Enjoy
have you read all the quitely series?
Well this one was mostly drawn by Wilfredo Torres with a fill in or two from some guy I dont remember. I think I have every major Quitely work except for JLA earth 2. If youre interested in how Quitelys work in Jupiters Legacy is, Id say its perfunctory and mostly devoid of that usual Quitely magic.

Well Martian Manhunter had a pretty dark ending. Damn.

Also not sure how I feel about the last issue of Superman: American Alien. It was a great issue and all but it feels weird being the final issue.

I was looking up what's in the collector's edition a few days ago, i was puzzled that Solider 76 was a statue. Might as well buy a statue of Nathan Drake or Call of Duty guy.

"We're all soldiers now."

76 is one of my favourites. I like the Cap/Bucky thing that he and Reaper have going on.

Enjoy missing out on a hearthstone cardback just to save $20!

That was the main reason I bought the Origins Edition.

Got my blood test results back. I am a pre-diabetic. Just goes to show that my lifestyle has to change for the better.

Yeah, it's a good idea to implement some lifestyle changes, don't let it freak you out too much though. I've been prediabetic for almost a decade. Sorry you didn't get better news.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I have to admit that I am a bit worried about my blood results. Wanted to make new ones this summer since I take heavy medicine.
But I am worried all the time about stuff.

Top Bottom