• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

Hagi

Her book has gotten better it's just average now. Silk has gotten worse. Spider-Woman is always great.

Her book has always been average to me it's pretty mental how fast she grew on popularity based on a really cool costume. What's Gwenpool like? wasn't sure about picking it up.

Are booth books about to die?

Both stuck in the 20k range, along with Best Book Squirrel-Girl and Ant-Bro.

So prolly not, unless they dip some more.

---
holy sheeeit, Archer & Armstrong is pulling 24k!
X-O at 6

That was a really good book. I'm kind of surprised that DC hasn't released an Absolute edition at this point.
I am not at all surprised that DC hasn't released an Absolute edition at this point

If DC gave a fuck about that character, they'd have hired Ennis to write a longer series on him long, long ago.

Messi

Her book has always been average to me it's pretty mental how fast she grew on popularity based on a really cool costume. What's Gwenpool like? wasn't sure about picking it up.

I really like it. It's silly and cute. Art is phenomenal.

Owzers

i signed up for the free hbo now month trial in retaliation to SNL spoiling GoT season 6 episode 2.

I played too much Overwatch to still be bad.

I have not read any comics....but i did type the word "comics" in my post so it counts.

Zombine

Banned
Getting all the Marvel books like usual, Fix #2, Jupiter's Circle, Southern Bastards, Uncharted, Deadpool Blu-Ray, and Doom.

Great week.

Finished We Can Never Go Home and I really dug it. I enjoyed how all of the violence always had some sort of consequence, felt very grounded for a story with a girl with superstrength. Glad I checked it out.

Writing was snappy and the art was great too. Will definitely be on-board when it continues.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Finished We Can Never Go Home and I really dug it. I enjoyed how all of the violence always had some sort of consequence, felt very grounded for a story with a girl with superstrength. Glad I checked it out.

Writing was snappy and the art was great too. Will definitely be on-board when it continues.

I think I am going to read this next. Really like the art from what I can see of it on CMX.

I've downloaded the Overwatch beta but I still haven't tried it yet. Got my copy of Uncharted 4 on Saturday but I want to finish Life is Strange first. I really didn't expect it to be this good.

List!

Archie #8
Black Panther #2
Darth Vader #20
Vision #7

Zombine

Banned
What an insane IST order I had this week:

Scalped vol 3
Uncanny X-Men vol 1
Guardians Omnibus
Spiderman Omnibus
Gotham Central Omnibus

I was smart though and split the orders up. I don't want one gigantic box.

The more I read of Inhumans (1998) the more I'm enjoying it. I'm sort of excited about the movie now, and I feel like I should watch Agents of SHIELD since seemingly they're heavily involved in that.

Civil war was pretty good. I still think Winter Soldier is the best MCU film they've done and some of my concerns with this film were realized but I made my piece with that before going to see it. Also finished up Ratchet & Clank on ps4 today. Love that franchise and the reboot was so beautiful. Glad It wrapped it up so my plate is clean for Uncharted 4. And now I'm listening to a fabulous new Radiohead album and catching up on my Weekly MU reading. Can't wait for more Doctor Strange!

Very good day.

Read the first two Ultimates issues.

Y'know, the thing i like the most about Ewing is how he doesn't hesitate to come up with ridiculous names. Owns it.

Also finished up Ratchet & Clank on ps4 today. Love that franchise and the reboot was so beautiful. Glad It wrapped it up so my plate is clean for Uncharted 4.

Haha, yeah. I saw you were playing it yesterday. I just finished it up last night. The RYNO was amazing.

Haha, yeah. I saw you were playing it yesterday. I just finished it up last night. The RYNO was amazing.
I was one card short! Decided to wrap it up as I've got other things in the queue. I think later I'll do challenge mode. But I'm up to 23 games completed this year. Much higher than usual for around this time of year.

That's reasonable. What my shop ended up doing, since they limit it now to people who have pull-lists, was handing out a sheet with all the FCBD books and having their regulars check off which FCBD books they wanted. So the shop just ordered exactly what they needed.

Maybe they should stop pretending to participate in FCBD and just skip out.

"Here's free comics for people who already purchase comics and know all these characters!"

I was one card short! Decided to wrap it up as I've got other things in the queue. I think later I'll do challenge mode. But I'm up to 23 games completed this year. Much higher than usual for around this time of year.

Admittedly, I used a youtube video to find the cards/bolts I was missing. Ain't got time to wander around aimlessly. Though you do get cards for getting gold on all the races.

Silk : 24k
Spider-women : 20k
Gwen : 46k

They are doing eh to ok. Sliding a bit more will concern me.

God damn, didn't know Gwen was doing that well. Sad Spider-Woman's not doing that great. Liked it pre SW and even more after.

Wasn't a fan of Spider-Gwen but really liked Gwenpoole. Liked Silk at first but it sort of went flat for me right before SW and didn't really like the Spider book tie-ins.

TheFlow

Banned
ComicGaf need your thoughts on :

I zombie

Sleeper

5000 km per second

Green arrow by jeff

Dc frontier

Edit: trying to place a IST order

Top Bottom