• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| November 2015. The much-anticipated sequel to October's OT.

VanWinkle

Man, Batman Zero Year is incredible. Just read the part (about a quarter of the way into Dark City, the second Zero Year volume)
where Gordon was telling Batman about his first couple of weeks into his time at Gotham, with the dog fights, and why he still wears that trench coat.
Excellent writing.

I'm watching Paul blart 2, how does it compare?
I'd probably be more entertained watching Paul Blart 2 than Spectre. Btw, I understand Daniel Craig ranting about the toxic nature of James Bond after seeing this movie. I know Bond likes younger women but c'mon man, it's bad when the main Bond girl looks like she can be his daughter.

Messi

ROCKETS BASKETBALL NOW WE COOKING

200w.gif

Vyer

Man, Batman Zero Year is incredible. Just read the part (about a quarter of the way into Dark City, the second Zero Year volume)
where Gordon was telling Batman about his first couple of weeks into his time at Gotham, with the dog fights, and why he still wears that trench coat.
Excellent writing.

Zero Year might be my favorite arc in Snyder's run so far. I'm not really feeling the current one too much (though there have been some great issues sprinkled in).

I still remember how critical some people were when Zero Year was announced.

Has there been word of a new edition of Jonathan Hickman's Infinity? I've been buying the oversized hardcover collections of Avengers and New Avengers, but the current Infinity trade already collects the tie-in issues. I don't mind doubling up, as the Infinity collection is presented in reading order, but I'd appreciate an oversized collection of just the core Infinity series.

Owzers

Guys, i just had a great idea. With Trump as our president, Mexico will pay for our comic books! All we got to do is add it to the list.

List for this week:
Batman and Robin this week edition
Starfire #6
Maybe ANAD Avengers

Also grabbing Monstress and Klaus from last week.

Small List Because I Need Time & Money For Fallout 4 This Week:

Marvel:
All-New All-Different Avengers #1
Star Wars: Darth Vader #12
The Ultimates #1

DC:
Batman #46
Starfire #6
Superman: American Alien #1 of 7 (maybe, think I should wait for the trade)

Others:
Pathfinder: The Hollow Mountain #1 of 6 (Dynamite)

put in an order at hastings

Morrison
new x-men vol 7
new x-men vol 8

Spera vol 1 and 3

LoEG 1910

velvet vol 2

conan vol 14

afterlife with archie

kot secret avengers vol 1

king city

waid samnee DD OHC vol 3

total was 63 bucks. not too shabby.

Messi

I want Vampy Jublilee back.

List of I know I said I was dropping DC books but lol:

Zodiac Starforce #3

Batman #46
Catwoman #46
Starfire #6
Twilight Children #2
Superman American Alien #1

Southern Bastards #12
Wicked and the Devine #16 (LEILA DEL DUCA BAAAAAABBBBYYYY)

All New All Different Avengers #1
All New Hawkeye #1
All New Wolverine #1
Carnage #1
Chewbacca #3
Illuminati #1
Infinity Gauntlet #5
Secret Wars #7
Spider-Gwen #2
Spider-man 2099 #3
Thors #4
Ultimates #1
Web Warriors #1

Trades:
Wolf Vol 1
Fatale Deluxe Edition #2
American Vampire Vol 7 TP

Owzers

I got my statue exchange, yes!

It has a worse paint job than the one i already have, sloppier and the nose has black paint on the tip because why not? The base also wobbles just the first one.

I want Vampy Jublilee back.

Never. All vampires are dead post-Secret Wars. Hey Messi, did you drop Bombshells? I don't see it on your list.
It's not on my list, either. I wish I liked it.

Autumnlands Tooth & Claw #7
Walking Dead #148
Wicked + Divine #16
All-New Wolverine #1
Darth Vader #12
Secret Wars #7
Ultimates #1

I could get my white paint out and paint the nose tip....or keep a chin bump....or get a third statue. It doesn't effect me but the new statue doesn't even fit into it's own base.

sillymonkers, I hate to tell you, but you're never going to get a mass-produced statue that is perfect. You're always going to find some little defect here and there.

tim1138

Just a heads up for anyone expecting the last issue of Nameless next week, it's going to be delayed. Burnham and his girlfriend had their first kid last night, so it's a good reason for the delay. :)

Messi

Never. All vampires are dead post-Secret Wars. Hey Messi, did you drop Bombshells? I don't see it on your list.
It's not on my list, either. I wish I liked it.

Autumnlands Tooth & Claw #7
Walking Dead #148
Wicked + Divine #16
All-New Wolverine #1
Darth Vader #12
Secret Wars #7
Ultimates #1

sillymonkers, I hate to tell you, but you're never going to get a mass-produced statue that is perfect. You're always going to find some little defect here and there.

Read the first issue and decided it will read better in trade. forgetting that this is DC and it wont be out until like april and only be 4 issues or some shit.

VanWinkle

Read the first issue and decided it will read better in trade. forgetting that this is DC and it wont be out until like april and only be 4 issues or some shit.

DC pretty much never collects only 4 single issues in a volume. If you're talking about Bombshells, it will collect 1-6. Although it IS coming ridiculously late (March). Hate that they do that.

Looking through Comixology, is Bombshells a weekly comic? Seems to be based off of the release date. I'm confused though because like issue 1-3 has the same cover, and it's like that with a bunch of them.

Messi

DC pretty much never collects only 4 single issues in a volume. If you're talking about Bombshells, it will collect 1-6. Although it IS coming ridiculously late (March). Hate that they do that.

Looking through Comixology, is Bombshells a weekly comic? Seems to be based off of the release date.

That is exactly what I am talking about. I also hated that in the first issue it was clear that it had been drawn as a regular comic and each page split in two. I would rather see the full visual on a page.

You seriously have the worst luck lol

Sillymonkey is surrounded by a gravitational vortex that attracts all of the statues that shouldn't have gotten through QC. He suffers so the rest of us don't have to. Thank you, Sillymonkers.

Hey Messi, DCBS still hasn't put Bombshell Killer Frost up for order, have they? I already ordered Cheetah. I find it odd since they were both revealed at the same time.

Messi

Looking through Comixology, is Bombshells a weekly comic? Seems to be based off of the release date. I'm confused though because like issue 1-3 has the same cover, and it's like that with a bunch of them.

Its a weekly series where they split up issues. The issues in stores collect multiple stories per month.

Sillymonkey is surrounded by a gravitational vortex that attracts all of the statues that shouldn't have gotten through QC. He suffers so the rest of us don't have to. Thank you, Sillymonkers.

Hey Messi, DCBS still hasn't put Bombshell Killer Frost up for order, have they? I already ordered Cheetah. I find it odd since they were both revealed at the same time.

She has been up and gone. I have her in my preorders.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I think I am the only person who lost a finger on a cheeser cutter.

So, finger in ice for the transport to the hospital? Can I used frozed stuff, too? I dont have Ice vut frozen stuff in the refridgerator

I think I am the only person who lost a finger on a cheeser cutter.

So, finger in ice for the transport to the hospital? Can I used frozed stuff, too? I dont have Ice vut frozen stuff in the refridgerator

Do you have a bag of frozen french fries? Just pop it in there. Should be fine.

Top Bottom