• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| November 2015. The much-anticipated sequel to October's OT.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I actually finished those two for the first time this year, so 2015's been even better!
Checkmate!

Man, so fucking amazing games.
The only game I could really excited about that came this year war Life is Strange.
Dat Episode 3 Stinger :( Cant wait for the next one.

Fallout, batman and tomb raider
Batman was shit IMO, Tomb Raider will be played christmas next year and Fallout is not ly genre.

Checkmate!

The only game I could really excited about that came this year war Life is Strange.

Batman was shit IMO, Tomb Raider will be played christmas next year and Fallout is not ly genre.

But it still came out this year, which means that it counts for 2015.

Owzers

i didn't like any year of gaming.

This year would have been better if the two big games i bought didn't have quirks that brought it down, Bloodborne's long load times combined with my many deaths and Witcher 3's awful " i'll do anything you want for Ciri info, anythinggggggggg" first half storyline. Rocket League is pretty good but i'm awful and hearthstone for ipad won't give me a golden legendary.

i didn't like any year of gaming.

This year would have been better if the two big games i bought didn't have quirks that brought it down, Bloodborne's long load times combined with my many deaths and Witcher 3's awful " i'll do anything you want for Ciri info, anythinggggggggg" first half storyline. Rocket League is pretty good but i'm awful and hearthstone for ipad won't give me a golden legendary.

I wouldn't say dying lots in Bloodborne is a quirk as such. The nature of the game is trial and error. You learn a bit more from each encounter. Still, fuck you Logarius.

The first part of the Witcher's story was too heavily focused on Ciri though. I still love the game but it wasn't really for the main quest.

Owzers

I wouldn't say dying lots in Bloodborne is a quirk as such. The nature of the game is trial and error. You learn a bit more from each encounter. Still, fuck you Logarius.

The first part of the Witcher's story was too heavily focused on Ciri though. I still love the game but it wasn't really for the main quest.

I meant dying a lot in combination with long loading times, it made the deaths, though expected, less acceptable and more frustrating than just dying in itself. Father Casgone destroyed me near 30 times because i wanted to save my summoning item things to buy the item that would let me be summoned. I need help for almost every boss to get through the game. A lot of internal swearing happened that day, almost gave up.

So CMX sales are here. Image has 50% off on a bunch of titles (including manifest destiny), DH is 99 cent on single issues, even ones that just came out like the newest empowered special, marvel has spider verse and some other collections

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
it's like some weird imagined version of contemporary texting

No, used as shortening speak for texting

Oh, I'm totally okay with that. It's fiction and the future, gotta make up some schway new shit, ya know?

If y'all want to see Brian Azzarello totally fail at making up convincing future slang/speak, pick up Spaceman! It's doo-doo.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I thought batman was good fun. If that is the definition of a bad batman game then gimme more bad batman games
Ok, it was not a bad game, but not the Arkham game I wanted/the wrong conclusion to the story. The other two Main titles were to good.
I am little bit sad that the HD Remaster Collection seems Missing in Action.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
What were you looking for?

And they'll probably have a line wide sale at the end of the year like they did last year

Singles. I don't do collections.

If they were offering 99 cent singles like they are on their own website I'd have probably gone nuts. I guess I should thank them for saving me 70 or 80 bucks.

2015 was a really bad Year in Gaming. 2014 was amazeballs

I feel the opposite is true

2015 is not my favorite year as far as Nintendo games go.

At least this year we got Undertale, Rock Band 4, and Cities: Skylines.
tumblr_inline_ny1iz1DQp31qd6uv7_540.png

Tizoc

Checkmate!

Uh
Life is Strange is complete now both ep 4 and 5 released already, what's there to wait for?

Yeah I just noticed it's a code sale. I'm a moron. Don't mind me. Sorry Image I take it back.
Give them 70-80 dollars and I think they'll forgive :)

Speaking of CMX sales. I'm really thinking of going to almost a only CMX sale buying comic purchasing routine. So MU and CMX sales. Everything image always goes on sale. Both marvel and DC now do line wide sales. And lord knows I have more then enough books to read in between.

Owzers

Inhumans #9 on MU was probably in my 76ers tier of comics, it was an Axis issue where Medusa goes on the offensive and spidey confronts her. It still feels like the book Fraction didn't end up going through with and Marvel put out anyways.

Both years have been good/great IMO

2014 had Sunset Overdrive, Wolfenstein

2015 had Halo 5, Fallout

I'm happy.

2016 is going to blow minds, though. XCOM 2, Stellaris, Halo Wars... drool.

XCOM 2, my god, I cannot wait. Enemy Unknown was my favourite game in years.

Looking forward to Total War: Warhammer, Street Fighter V, Mirror's Edge Catalyst and Overwatch as well.

Kurtis Wiebe

Squueeeee

Don't you dare get my hopes up, Messi!

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Uh
Life is Strange is complete now both ep 4 and 5 released already, what's there to wait for?
I dont feel good and I want to fully enjoy the game.

I really dont like that they go fully Butterfly Effect now... I loved the old timeline with Sassy Chloe and when I saved Kate and Warren as my love interest... I really hope its possible to get back to this one

Batman Eternal is weeeeeeeeeeird
Ok, it was not a bad game, but not the Arkham game I wanted/the wrong conclusion to the story. The other two Main titles were to good.
I am little bit sad that the HD Remaster Collection seems Missing in Action.
Remastering PS3/360 games for PS4/XB1 is still, wait for it...the dumbest.
Inhumans #9 on MU was probably in my 76ers tier of comics, it was an Axis issue where Medusa goes on the offensive and spidey confronts her. It still feels like the book Fraction didn't end up going through with and Marvel put out anyways.

Can you please continue to love the things I love? I need a win.

Oh, I'm totally okay with that. It's fiction and the future, gotta make up some schway new shit, ya know?

If y'all want to see Brian Azzarello totally fail at making up convincing future slang/speak, pick up Spaceman! It's doo-doo.
if you want to see Azz fail at language spoken by LA mexicans pick up 100 bullets!

E the Shaggy

Just snagged some books from the Cheapgraphicnovels Black Friday sale:

Roger Stern Spiderman Omnibus (Been waiting awhile to pull the trigger on this one)
Invincible Ultimate Collection 10
Thunderbolts Classic 1 ($5!)
Thor Vol 4

Good shit.

Tizoc

Batman Eternal is weeeeeeeeeeird

Remastering PS3/360 games for PS4/XB1 is still, wait for it...the dumbest.

Can you please continue to love the things I love? I need a win.

Nothing wrong with providing ps360 era games for PS4, better hardware means better performance.
Of course that is if the dev/pub puts in the effort :V

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Give them 70-80 dollars and I think they'll forgive :)

Speaking of CMX sales. I'm really thinking of going to almost a only CMX sale buying comic purchasing routine. So MU and CMX sales. Everything image always goes on sale. Both marvel and DC now do line wide sales. And lord knows I have more then enough books to read in between.

I ended up giving them $57

The Beauty 1-2
Autumnlands 1-6
Manifest Destiny 10-17
Shutter 1-15
The Tithe 1-5
Spread 2-10
Reyn 1-10
Mythic 1-4

Top Bottom