• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2014. Witches, wytches, and things that go GROOT in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReAxion

If there's one thing you can say about Boomerang, it's that he comes around. Full circle. Right guys? Up top! Guys? ... ahem, is this thing on?

Messi

If there's one thing you can say about Boomerang, it's that he comes around. Full circle. Right guys? Up top! Guys? ... ahem, is this thing on?

tumblr_m1vknqkfDX1qeyt27o1_500.gif

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I was looking at discounted omnibuses online... I can get the X-Statix omnibus for about €35... I should probably bite?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
House of M #1 in 2015...so...what?

are they just rereleasing every storyline?

edit: old, sorry

speaking of Multiversity

Multiversity-guidebook.jpg

THE MULTIVERSITY GUIDEBOOK #1
Written by GRANT MORRISON
Art by NICOLA SCOTT, GARY FRANK, KLAUS JANSON, CAMERON STEWART, DAN JURGENS, CHRIS SPROUSE, BEN OLIVER and others
Cover by RIAN HUGHES
1:10 B&W Variant cover by RIAN HUGHES
1:25 Variant cover by TOM FOWLER
1:50 Variant cover by PHIL JIMENEZ
1:100 Variant cover by GRANT MORRISON
On sale JANUARY 21 • 80 pg, FC, $7.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with five covers. Please see the order form for more information.
The guidebook to the greatest adventure in DC’s history is here!
With a detailed concordance featuring each of the 52 worlds in the Multiverse, a complete history of DC Comics’ universe-shattering “Crisis” events, a map of all known existence, AND an action-packed dual adventure starring Kamandi of Earth-51 alongside the post-apocalyptic Atomic Knight Batman of Earth-17 and chibi Batman of Earth-42, this 80-page mountain of MULTIVERSITY madness cannot be missed!
The MULTIVERSITY GUIDEBOOK contains everything you ever wanted to know about DC’s parallel worlds and their super-heroic inhabitants. Meet the Agents of W.O.N.D.E.R. The Light Brigade, the Super-Americans and the Love Syndicate! Meet the Accelerated Man, Aquaflash, BiOmac and more!
Overflowing with today’s top artists and completely written by Grant Morrison himself, readers of the DC Universe can’t afford to pass up this oversized, sixth chapter of MULTIVERSITY!

speaking of Multiversity

Art by NICOLA SCOTT, GARY FRANK, KLAUS JANSON, CAMERON STEWART, DAN JURGENS, CHRIS SPROUSE, BEN OLIVER and others
Cover by RIAN HUGHES
Retailers: This issue will ship with five covers. Please see the order form for more information.
With a detailed concordance featuring each of the 52 worlds in the Multiverse, a complete history of DC Comics’ universe-shattering “Crisis” events, a map of all known existence, AND an action-packed dual adventure starring Kamandi of Earth-51 alongside the post-apocalyptic Atomic Knight Batman of Earth-17 and chibi Batman of Earth-42, this 80-page mountain of MULTIVERSITY madness cannot be missed!
The MULTIVERSITY GUIDEBOOK contains everything you ever wanted to know about DC’s parallel worlds and their super-heroic inhabitants. Meet the Agents of W.O.N.D.E.R. The Light Brigade, the Super-Americans and the Love Syndicate! Meet the Accelerated Man, Aquaflash, BiOmac and more!
Overflowing with today’s top artists and completely written by Grant Morrison himself, readers of the DC Universe can’t afford to pass up this oversized, sixth chapter of MULTIVERSITY!

fuuuuuuuuck

tim1138

speaking of Multiversity

Cover by RIAN HUGHES

Best comic ever. I'll gladly pay $8 for 80 pages.

Messi

Mad Love Deluxe Hardcover edition

Oh my

Well deserved. A classic.

Edit: DC continues to shoehorn Harley into everything. Dat guaranteed sales bump. Do my eyes deceive me or is Harley's eye colour wrong on that cover? She is supposed to have blue eyes.

Tomasi is writing Superman/Wonder Woman?!

Owzers

Multiversity Guidebook is the kind of thing i hope gets collected in the Deluxe Hardcover that i buy later but don't want to buy the floppy of.

Boogiepop

Fire
and
Ice
coming to JL3K. At this rate they may as well just call it JLI3K, not that that's a bad thing.

Man, I'd combine that into one spoiler if you actually want it to function as one. I don't really care but I scrolled by and immediately realized what was contained within.

Setre

Finished up the first three trades of Saga and really enjoyed it. I also decided to read two books I’ve had for a while but never read: Arkham Asylum: A Serious House On Serious Earth and Marvels. Arkham Asylum was alright but I really didn’t care for the art. Marvels was beautiful and the story was pretty great too. I love Alex Ross’s work.

Is Harley Quinn ever going to go back to wearing a costume again?

Her look was so iconic

Harley-quinn-female-villians-2439836-259-337.jpg

but it seems like WB/DC have long since abandoned it. I mean its getting to the point when you do a google image search for Harley it becomes harder and harder to find pics of the classic look. :(

Zombine

Banned
I don't understand the logic behind that mallet. Harley doesn't have any real super powers, and she holds that mallet like nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom