• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2014. Witches, wytches, and things that go GROOT in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me take a shelfie:

tSmq3Ya.jpg

Not pictured: Hellblazer - The Devil You Know, The Superior Foes of Spider-Man - The Crime of the Century, and Bone vol. 1-9.

Owzers

Elektra #1 was my MU reading last night, it was okay....seemed okay. Not a huge fan of the art flow but i can see the appeal. Random 5/10.

Messi

Dont take me to serious ;)

But they are great for getting in touch with storylines and characters. And they are fun :D

Scarlet is great in this role!

I agree, I really would love to see her in a solo film. But Cap 2 was close enough.

I also love Chris Hemsworth.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Daredevil: Yellow was pretty good. Some of the Sale splash pages were gorgeous. This brings the amount of Jeph Loeb things I've enjoyed to 2. Will get to Spider-man: Blue at some point.

So here's a random thought I had earlier in the month that I wanted to wait till around now to propose: Would you guys be interested in doing a "Do-it-yourself Avatar November" (or something to that effect?) I know that Kipp's been doing that already of course (and he drew my one I've been using for a while now), but I was thinking it'd be cool to just have everyone do their best to gather up whatever artistic skills they have to throw something together. And I say this as someone who certainly isn't much of an artist, much as I'd like to be otherwise.
I like this idea. How hard can drawing a skull on fire be?!
we'll see in a week
Ed is just too one note for me. Brah is the Billy Joe Armstrong of comics.

you shut your goddamn mouth about Billie Joe Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom