• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2014. Witches, wytches, and things that go GROOT in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered Alias, Gotham Vity Sirens before IST refreshed. And then Power Pack classics, Spawn and the first and hopefully not the last, Sixth Gun HC. Own all the floppies.

Cilandak-20111022-01594_zps47a76e08.jpg

The Boat

Continuing yesterday's Sandman art discussion...

Alex Ross

Mike Mignola

Moebius

I didn't know Moebius was supposed to illustrate one short comic. His failing health didn't allow him to, so Quitely took over.

Damn, three of my favorite artists!
EDIT: Happy Birthday dude!

Messi

I didn't think Cars was a terrible movie. It was just kind of average and not what I expected from Pixar at the time. But Cars 2 is a colossal piece of shit.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
So, I still have to answer Messis question regarding Lady Punisher.

Seems she was really created by Greg Rucka and appeared in Punisher by Greg Rucka Vol 1, 2 and 3 and was last seen on Punisher: War Zone.

The Problem is, that its seems that this books are mostly Out of Print and have very high prices on Amazon... That kinda sucks, since I was interested in her Arc, too, now... I hope it gets a reprint, soon.

Messi

May 6, 2016: Captain America: Civil War

November 4, 2016: Doctor Strange

May 5, 2017: Guardians of the Galaxy 2

July 28, 2017: Thor: Ragnarok

November 3, 2017: Black Panther

May 4, 2018: Avengers: Infinity War PART I

July 6, 2018: Captain Marvel

November 2, 2018: The Inhumans

May 3, 2019: Avengers: Infinity Wars PART II

--

No Hawkguy or Black Widow bro...bro....bro

Thor tho. yussss.

MG310

Bastards got me all hyped for Princess Python.

Happy Black Panther is actually happening...now get Peter Mensah in there for T'Chaka.

Well. Both of the Marvel movie threads didn't even make it past the first page before the DC shit talking started. I'm convinced some people would cheer lead literally anything. Marvel could announce they are going to shit in fans mouths and they'd eat it up.

Can someone give me the rundown on the best comic runs and series for the new characters in Marvel Phase 3?

Ant-Man
Dr.Strange
Captain Marvel
Inhumans

I want to start reading about these characters immediatly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom