• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Hagi

Can I ask a question regarding ANAD Avengers?

Even while Stark seems to have still all his money in Iron Man... Why does he say that the Avengers dont have Stark funding anymore? Are we going to have multiple Iron Men?

Not really following your thought process here. Him not funding them doesn't mean he can't be on the team.

Wow, really? I was reading it for a good bit after that, but eventually just lost interest.

I think you're the exception, in that case. Most people don't like to have their screen filled with a single, unsolicited massive image.

I watched the anime but never read. So many filler episodes... I wouldn't mind going back but I forget where I left off. Same with Naruto

Owzers

sounds legit to me, make sure you have flash installed when you click on the website

finally some reasonable advise.

I don't even know if i have flash.....i use mozilla and i have shockwave flash on "ask to activate" and adobe acrobat and java something on never activate.

edit: looks like it's called shockwave and it's on ask to activate.

edit edit: Also, i looked like my avatar when i was on the phone with them.

Hagi

It sounded in ANAD Avengers like he was forced to cut the money because there was a problem of some sort.

hmm I haven't read the FCBD issue they did, was it in that? I'm sure they've confirmed that it's Tony on the team but anything is possible I suppose. I'm waiting to see if this second Iron Man ongoing is an actual thing and not them fucking about so maybe that will have something to do with another Iron Man

finally some reasonable advise.

I don't even know if i have flash.....i use mozilla and i have shockwave flash on "ask to activate" and adobe acrobat and java something on never activate.

edit: looks like it's called shockwave and it's on ask to activate.

edit edit: Also, i looked like my avatar when i was on the phone with them.

turn it off from "ask to activate", flash is super trust worthy so you should give it free roam to activate when and where it's needed

Can I ask a question regarding ANAD Avengers?

Even while Stark seems to have still all his money in Iron Man... Why does he say that the Avengers dont have Stark funding anymore? Are we going to have multiple Iron Men?

I think they've been doing some heavy editing to keep mum on some of the major spoilers in regards to the Secret Wars ending. Since SW was so heavily delayed.

i keep getting calls from windows support asking do stuff. I can't read comics today guys, i have to go to this website.

I hope you're not serious, because that shit is a known scam.

Hagi

Because catwoman sucks.... Have they collected any of the female thor comics/are they any good?

tumblr_mw81xxLjKY1qbh2jco2_r2_500.gif

Selina is awesome and yes, yes.

Owzers

I think they've been doing some heavy editing to keep mum on some of the major spoilers in regards to the Secret Wars ending. Since SW was so heavily delayed.

I hope you're not serious, because that shit is a known scam.

I was joking, but thanks for the warnings people as this is some creepy stuff. I keep getting called, i got called again today before posting and it was a fairly aggressive approach that i didn't remember from before. Maybe i didn't listen as long before.

Hagi

I was joking, but thanks for the warnings people as this is some creepy stuff. I keep getting called, i got called again today before posting and it was a fairly aggressive approach that i didn't remember from before. Maybe i didn't listen as long before.

I never answer the phone to any numbers I don't recognize and operate under the "if it's important they'll leave a message" rule

I've gotten one or two of those. They always have Indian accents.

Owzers

Why are you worried? Haven't you heard of these scammers?

I saw three episodes of Mr. Robot and now assume everyone is going to try to hack me. Similar to thinking Messi was a robot after watching Ex Machina...and then thinking he was a zombie after watching izombie. I think Zombine is just trying to misdirect us from who the real zombie is.

Man, why the hell did you not take this opporturnity :D

Fear has kept me from fun too many times. "Did you send yourself a message from the future that my computer was going to be in trouble?"

CBR has an unlettered preview of ANAD Avengers #1. My interest is piqued.

OMG yes. Can't wait for this book.

Someone modded Catwoman into freeroam in Arkham Knight, it looks so cool. Why won't Rockesteady let us do this :(

https://youtube.com/watch?v=b94cG8R2cPQ

You'll use the Batmobile and YOU'LL LIKE IT.

*sigh*, Arkham Knight makes me sad. I'll probably never get to play it now.

Isnt thls coming with the December DLC?

Picking whoever you want will apply to Challenge maps only, IIRC.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I saw three episodes of Mr. Robot and now assume everyone is going to try to hack me. Similar to thinking Messi was a robot after watching Ex Machina...and then thinking he was a zombie after watching izombie...

Fear has kept me from fun too many times. "Did you send yourself a message from the future that my computer was going to be in trouble?"
I would have asked him, now since I heard his message, if I am in the resistance :D

Messi

Zombine

Banned
I was looking at my Lee figure earlier and I was thinking about how it would be nice if Silly could paint his beard. It's a little embarrassing.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
that's a good idea for a business....

Brus run is out in 12-14 issue trades that are easily got.

http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/CATWOMAN-TP-VOL-01/OCT110246

http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/CATWOMAN-TP-VOL-02-NO-EASY-WAY-DOWN/MAR130271

http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/CATWOMAN-TP-VOL-03-UNDER-PRESSURE/DEC130309

Amazing run.

A 4th book is coming in the series collecting the run after Bru left so they must be trying to release it all.

Is Cooke on the fourth book, too?

Hagi

Brus run is out in 12-14 issue trades that are easily got.

http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/CATWOMAN-TP-VOL-01/OCT110246

http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/CATWOMAN-TP-VOL-02-NO-EASY-WAY-DOWN/MAR130271

http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/CATWOMAN-TP-VOL-03-UNDER-PRESSURE/DEC130309

Amazing run.

A 4th book is coming in the series collecting the run after Bru left so they must be trying to release it all.

man this website is so inexpensive compared to ordering books here, wonder if even with shipping I'd still be saving money.

Yousefb

Jumping into ANAD with Dr Strange and Guardians. Wasn't really feeling any of the books out yet. I was actually going to wait till Xmen or Daredevil, but there's a lot of positivity surrounding Strange so why not give it a shot? And yes, I know "ew Bendis Guardians" but I'm curious to see this new team. Maybe it'll be better than his last run? We'll see.

Also how has Star Wars Shattered Empire been? I've read the first issue and it was not bad. Not as good as Lando or Star Wars. Are the other issues better?

Messi

Is Cooke on the fourth book, too?

Cooke is only in the first volume. Second is Cameron Stewart doing some lovely art. I'll give him credit he did a decent job trying to match cookes artstyle.

Pulido does some too in the second volume.

The first volume has Selinas big score also and that art is by Cooke.

Edit : I see Amazon UK is listing a 5th volume for may next year.

Owzers

I was looking at my Lee figure earlier and I was thinking about how it would be nice if Silly could paint his beard. It's a little embarrassing.

if given the chance, i will paint the beard and then find other paint areas that need touching up too. This is going to be a full days work.

Squire

Banned
Because catwoman sucks.... Have they collected any of the female thor comics/are they any good?

There's two trades. I've read most of them (it's only like ~9 issues), but they're enjoyable. She has my favorite internal monologue of probably anyone as there's a disconnect between how she thinks and how she vocalizes.

She speaks like an Asgardian and thinks like a Midgardian.

Messi

There's two trades. I've read most of them (it's only like ~9 issues), but they're enjoyable. She has my favorite internal monologue of probably anyone as there's a disconnect between how she thinks and how she vocalizes.

She speaks like an Asgardian and thinks like a Midgardian.

Yeah it's really cool in that regard. Loved that series.

Top Bottom