• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Messi

I will do, been wanting to pick it up for a while so it was nice that she bought me it. Have you seen that Black Widow YA novel that came out recently? apparently it's pretty good, might buy it along with the last volume of Edmonsons run.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/148472643X/

I hadn't seen it. I shall have a look into it. This is a book with words for normals?

Can anyone tell me what episodes Flash and Arrow cross over for the big crossover and in what order. Watching on netflix and flash is really cool.

PsychBat!

Banned
The internet really does have everything.

Welcome to weekendcomicgaf

ww0IvVH.jpg

Hagi

Keep reading to see if you're right!

lol that would be quite something to find out

I hadn't seen it. I shall have a look into it. This is a book with words for normals?

Can anyone tell me what episodes Flash and Arrow cross over for the big crossover and in what order. Watching on netflix and flash is really cool.

Yes it is a normal book for normal people.

Watch episode 8 of the Flash then episode 8 of the season three of Arrow for the crossover. It's pretty cool. :)

Messi

lol that would be quite something to find out

Yes it is a normal book for normal people.

Watch episode 8 of the Flash then episode 8 of the season three of Arrow for the crossover. It's pretty cool. :)

It doesn't have pictures that I can judge the quality of then nitpick them?

I will do, been wanting to pick it up for a while so it was nice that she bought me it. Have you seen that Black Widow YA novel that came out recently? apparently it's pretty good, might buy it along with the last volume of Edmonsons run.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/148472643X/

From the writer of Beautiful Creatures? I don't know man, I had to sit through the movie version.

Also, £12 on Amazon UK and seems to be no Kindle version, seems kinda expensive. I'd use the library, but no chance mine gets something like this in. Plus I always feel weird when I go to the YA section.

I'll probably still end up getting it.

Messi

apparently there was a picture preview at the back of the 50th anniversary Mockingbird thing so you could use that I guess lol

Oh wow there totally was. About nat and this young girl. That is what the book is about?

Hahaha Michael Scofield is in arrow looooool

Hagi

From the writer of Beautiful Creatures? I don't know man, I had to sit through the movie version.

Also, £12 on Amazon UK and seems to be no Kindle version, seems kinda expensive. I'd use the library, but no chance mine gets something like this in. Plus I always feel weird when I go to the YA section.

I'll probably still end up getting it.

I remember the trailer for that, it's hard to differentiate those teen movies at times. I think people probably think the same of the superhero stuff.

I'm kind of divorced from normal books pricing, I thought it was alright for a hard cover. It's priced similarly to the Star Wars books I've been buying. I need to read more so I think I'll get it during the week plus I love Nat.

Oh wow there totally was. About nat and this young girl. That is what the book is about?

Hahaha Michael Scofield is in arrow looooool

Yeah the book is about the girl when she grows up or something and Nat has to get involved in some spy shenanigans.

Man the Scofield brothers ham the shit out of their roles in the Flash.

Messi

I remember the trailer for that, it's hard to differentiate those teen movies at times. I think people probably think the same of the superhero stuff.

I'm kind of divorced from normal books pricing, I thought it was alright for a hard cover. It's priced similarly to the Star Wars books I've been buying. I need to read more so I think I'll get it during the week plus I love Nat.

Yeah the book is about the girl when she grows up or something and Nat has to get involved in some spy shenanigans.

Man the Scofield brothers ham the shit out of their roles in the Flash.

They are both in it????

Omg I am dying here

Hagi

Oh man. I can't wait.

Felicity is dope

Yeah it's quite funny seeing people pop up in the show. The whole first season really is great fun.

I checked out of Arrow around season 2 and yeah Felicity is alright. Sara is the best on that show though <3

Messi

Yeah it's quite funny seeing people pop up in the show. The whole first season really is great fun.

I checked out of Arrow around season 2 and yeah Felicity is alright. Sara is the best on that show though <3

My favorite from arrow is Laurel

Hagi

My favorite from arrow is Laurel

She gets better as the show goes on I think, right around the time when they stop writing her terribly. There's a really cool Flash scene with her I though was hella cute. All the Arrow characters are better on The Flash lol

Messi

She gets better as the show goes on I think, right around the time when they stop writing her terribly. There's a really cool Flash scene with her I though was hella cute. All the Arrow characters are better on The Flash lol

Yeah Felicity had been better in this single episode than she was where I stopped in arrow. I stopped after
Deathstroke was put in prison.

Hagi

Yeah Felicity had been better in this single episode than she was where I stopped in arrow. I stopped after
Deathstroke was put in prison.

Everyone is a lot more laid back when they appear in The Flash because it isn't so steeped in CW drama yet like their own show is. I keep meaning to go back and watch season 3 of Arrow but I don't really have any motivation. There's very few things I like about that show.

That Legends of Tomorrow thing looks fun though. Tonally it seems to be very similar to Flash which is all I really ask for. Supergirl might be something cool as well, I haven't watched that leaked pilot but I've heard some positive things about it.

There's plenty of terrible modern X-men comics to read if you want to make it less jarring.

I'm hoping Extraordinary X-Men is good. I've no interest in All-New even though I am that one guy who likes Avengers Arena and Undercover, and Uncanny has Cullen Bunn and Land, which is just the worst.

Sorry for your loss, Messi.

I'm hoping Extraordinary X-Men is good. I've no interest in All-New even though I am that one guy who likes Avengers Arena and Undercover, and Uncanny has Cullen Bunn and Land, which is just the worst.

Yeah, Extraordinary is going to be the main X-Men book. I want to like Uncanny because the team roster sounds rad, but Bunn and Land? #ohgodwhy

Hagi

I think I'm going to just ignore all X books till at least the first arcs are over. The path they've laid out for them with the terrigen stuff just doesn't interest me in the slightest. I'm fine with moving on for a while after Bendis did great on his two books.

Squire

Banned

Sorry for your loss, Messi.

Yeah, Extraordinary is going to be the main X-Men book. I want to like Uncanny because the team roster sounds rad, but Bunn and Land? #ohgodwhy

Bunn is a bad writer?

Top Bottom