• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Zombine

Banned
http://www.toyhypeusa.com/2015/10/0...xclusive-the-walking-dead-lee-everett-figure/

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

Standard-Package.jpg

Hagi

What a bummer. Now I'm feeling buyers remorse.

Edit: I have no regrets buying Quorra.

You should try those Toybox expansion things. I think there is a Mario Kart clone and some mode where you can play any character you want and take on villains from loads of different franchises.

I need to pick up the New Hope playset, the Clone Wars one is really fun.

lmao

It honestly wasn't that bad. He and I went to this brothel-type place where we could pay to have someone be Ally or Lisa for us. He went into one of the rooms first. Then I get a text from him telling me to join his room and "holy shit dude you can get them to dress up as Ninjak!" and I'm like "why the fuck would I want someone dressed up as Ninjak". So i went in to a different room then and got my Lisa fantasy and that was it. Actually, didn't really get to the sex in the dream, even.

Also, not the first time I have a weird dream involving a GAF member.

Shit guys I had a dream I was playing real life mafia. I went into Timeaisis' bedroom and murdered him and his wife, then played in their blood.

Hagi

lmao

It honestly wasn't that bad. He and I went to this brothel-type place where we could pay to have someone be Ally or Lisa for us. He went into one of the rooms first. Then I get a text from him telling me to join his room and "holy shit dude you can get them to dress up as Ninjak!" and I'm like "why the fuck would I want someone dressed up as Ninjak". So i went in to a different room then and got my Lisa fantasy and that was it. Actually, didn't really get to the sex in the dream, even.

l2sJi.gif

that's a bit weird

lmao

About that therapist...

:D

lmao

I was wrong

Zombine

Banned
They should have went with the game aesthetics like the Borderlands figures. A black and white variant would be cool, they do those as well right?

Yeah but I don't collect the Black & White ones. Clementine is less cartoony as well:

bloody-clem-04.jpg

Hellboy: The Wild Hunt #3

When we learn that HB is totes fine with hitting on a girl he saved 40+ years ago when she still was literally a baby.

Owzers

I'm going to feel really silly buying the valiant if they come out with another humble bundle later. Always wait for the humble bundle.

Tizoc

Justice League 44

Eh, it's OK but I really hope
Darkseid doesn't get taken out like that.
...and Darkseid commanding the Black Racer is really silly IMO

Godzilla in Hell #3
Nice issue, with a good ending

Archie #3
Another good issue, looking forward to seeing where the relationships go from here.

Kaijumax #6
Dang yo
So that was the first story arc over, looking forward to the next one,. now when is the TPB coming out?!

Transformers MTMTE #45
Book of the month.
This is all true, it's all friggin' true-

WHAT AM I REACTING TO AND IS ANGER APPROPRIATE?! is gonna be something I'm gonna use more often then I ever thought I would.

and dat last page
DAT LAST PAGE
HE HAS FRIKKIN' RETURNED!

I'm going to feel really silly buying the valiant if they come out with another humble bundle later. Always wait for the humble bundle.

Let's face it, another bundle is coming eventually. However, it's worth the already meager price they have it for on CMX. Nothing to feel silly about.

Those Clementine and Lee figures are sick. I only buy my favorite TWD comic characters so I have Andrea and Michonne. Want Carl, too, and maybe Jesus and Dwight. Gotta have Lee and Clem now, too. They're pretty great figures even if they don't stand.

Ok, i'm going to go out on a limb here. Would someone who is going to NYCC be willing to buy me some Valiant stuff and I will of course pay the cost for the items, shipping, and a little extra for being a good sport?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Have a very good offer for the Ultimate Avengers Omnibus... 32€... But I am kinda unsure. After finishing booth Ultimates OHCs, I am all in for more Millar Ultimate Comics and I need the Death of Spider-Man Prelude in my Collection anyway, but I did not enjoy this stuff on my first read through...

I love when people post transformers pages in here. I read the first issue of.. whichever people say is better between RID or MTMTE. It was fun and funny. I was surprised how much I loved it given that I never really cared about transformers.

Messi

Just so y'all don't forget these trades are coming this week. I know I forgot some of them until I checked the list. Comics companies sensed movement in my bank balance and have decided to strike.

Lumberjanes Vol 2

Ei8ht vol 1 (dope Rafael Albuquerque book from dark horse)

Bitch Planet Vol 1

Injection vol 1

Deadly Class Vol 3

Walking Dead Compendium 3

Secret Six Vol 3

---

Also if you are into Star Wars the first two trades of the new marvel stuff is out:

Star Wars vol 1
Vader vol 1

This past week I've managed to read:

Gyo

Neonomicon (all 4 issues)

Afterlife With Archie (8 issues)

Big Trouble In Little China (11 comics, issues 1-11)

Marvel Max - Haunt of Horror: Lovecraft and Poe (6 issues, 3ea series)

Weird War Tales (7 comics, issues 86-92)

ROM Spaceknight (7 comics, issues 10-16 - X-Men cross over is up next!)

It's been a good week. I usually do not read this many comics by a long shot, but the wife has been going to bed early every night fighting a cold, so that means comics have replaced our usual Diablo 3 activities after the kids go to bed at 8.

Owzers

Have a very good offer for the Ultimate Avengers Omnibus... 32€... But I am kinda unsure. After finishing booth Ultimates OHCs, I am all in for more Millar Ultimate Comics and I need the Death of Spider-Man Prelude in my Collection anyway, but I did not enjoy this stuff on my first read through...

I loved Ultimates and mostly disliked Millar's follow-up run, i'd skip it.

Ultimate comics avengers was bad comics. Don't buy bad comics.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Ultimate comics avengers was bad comics. Don't buy bad comics.
It was this awful Red Skull and Vampires arc, right?
But the Ultimate Comics Ultimates Vs. Ultimate Avengers books ties directly in Death of Spider-Man, which makes it kinda essential for me as a completist...

Meh, you are right. No buy.

Zombine

Banned
This past week I've managed to read:

Gyo

Neonomicon (all 4 issues)

Afterlife With Archie (8 issues)

Big Trouble In Little China (11 comics, issues 1-11)

Marvel Max - Haunt of Horror: Lovecraft and Poe (6 issues, 3ea series)

Weird War Tales (7 comics, issues 86-92)

ROM Spaceknight (7 comics, issues 10-16 - X-Men cross over is up next!)

It's been a good week. I usually do not read this many comics by a long shot, but the wife has been going to bed early every night fighting a cold, so that means comics have replaced our usual Diablo 3 activities after the kids go to bed at 8.

Gyo is too damn good. I assume you've read Uzumaki?

Top Bottom