• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

DC Comics
Omega Men #5

Image Comics
Paper Girls #1
We Stand on Guard #4

Marvel Comics
1602 Witch Hunter Angela #4
Darth Vader #10
Doctor Strange #1
Secret Wars #6
Star Wars Shattered Empire #2

Valiant Comics
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Other
Jughead #1

Steph Batgirl #14 was great. Reminded me of the issue of Power Girl where Peej and Atlee go to the movies:
V8OnFyV.png

rI1edks.png

GAMEPROFF

Banned
How cam Dracula make photos in a photo booth? That makes no sense.

And Miller gets more book for his own universe? Yikes. A universe full with prostitutes, assholes and nazis.

Mignolaverse. Hellboy, BPRD, Abe Sapien, Witchfinder, 1946-47-48, you name it. Mignolaverse is literally just that. Nonstop. Forever. Until it ends. Soon. Ish.

(also the best comics in the market)

It's not ending. Hell On Earth is ending, as Plague of Frogs ended before it. Arcudi is leaving and Roberson is taking his spot as the next story cycle begins.

Messi

Does Rat Queens not suffer with the constant art changes? I'm sure I had the first volume with the original guy and enjoyed it. I've got the OHC for Saga and collect trades for Sex Crims so I'll look into Zero even though I'm not overly keen on Kot.

It's good just don't buy any Eternal Warrior then you really will have made a mistake.

Yeah but Rat Queens is amazing and now has a permanent artist. It had Roc Upchurch then Sejic for 2 issues and now Tess Fowler.

i bought The Valiant, maybe i've made a terrible mistake.

A wonderful non-mistake.

Rat Queens, son. Best comic.

Also, Lunchbox, Valiant statues are now a thing.

I've been waiting for this. $245. Wallet am cry.

Welp, goodbye Zestiria collector's edition.

DC Comics
Omega Men #5

Image Comics
Paper Girls #1
We Stand on Guard #4

Marvel Comics
1602 Witch Hunter Angela #4
Darth Vader #10
Doctor Strange #1
Secret Wars #6
Star Wars Shattered Empire #2

Valiant Comics
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Other
Jughead #1

ihy.

Hagi

List time?

DC Comics
Batman and Robin Eternal #1

Image Comics

Paper Girls #1
Deadly Class Volume 3

Marvel Comics
ANAD Point One #1
Amazing Spider-Man #1
Avengers #0
Darth Vader #10
Doctor Strange #1
Invincible Iron Man #1
Shattered Empire #2
Lando #5

Busy week

I have a hard time ranking the mid tier ones, but I think in general from top to bottom

Spectre
Black Alice
Dr. Fate (Nabu in control)
Mordru
The Wizard
Klarion
Shade? (If he counts as magic)
Then I suppose the Wizard's champions (Shazam/Black Adam), Wotan, then it becomes really hazy.

Unsure where Phantom Stranger fits in, he seems knowledgeable but I haven't read too many of his books. Same for Arion, Circe, Neron & Amethyst.
Amethyst's powers are magical, but I wouldn't call her a spell caster. Same with characters like Pandora. Also wouldn't call the Wizard's champions spell casters either, though the Wizard most certainly is.
*spits drink*
Huh

Owzers

comics-gaf, i think we should read at least one comic book while watching our traditional monday night tv: football and wrasslin'.

Busaiku

Gods, I'm up to like 40 titles a month.
Less than Secret Wars months, but bleh.
Why can't US comics have services like Crunchyroll and Shonen Jump.

Owzers

Well what should I read while the Lions continue on to a 0-4 start and wrestling continues to be terrible?

if you want to embrace the darkness, Valiant makes good comics for that. I'm going to read some of my Black Science backlog to fight back against mediocrity.

such a lust simulated sex and bareback riding

can't wait for that to start next year

I'm still not entirely sure what the show is or what it's about, but HBO seems to be using their "let's put in lots of sex" approach. There must be so many blue balls on set.

Top Bottom