• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS|OT|October 2017- The only thing scarier than Messi's avatar are Marvels sales

mreddie

If you have a problem with Iceman being gay, fuck you.

Dtjxhi6.jpg

God, that asshole is patting himself on the back for the retailer panel.

Weiss

Banned
If you have a problem with Iceman being gay, fuck you.

God, that asshole is patting himself on the back for the retailer panel.

What if my problem with Iceman being gay was the explicit on-panel biphobia Jean Grey and Iceman displayed getting there?

Wanderer5

Morrison on Sideways as co-writer for a bit should be pretty nice.

"Lee joked that the issue would come with 1000 variant covers." Lol.

Vic_Viper

Morrison on Sideways as co-writer for a bit should be pretty nice.

"Lee joked that the issue would come with 1000 variant covers." Lol.

This is awesome! Never even heard of Sideways though lol. I assume this is a brand new book?

Wonder why DC didn't get Morrison on as an editorial role or something else instead of 2000ad. Seems like he would have done really well alongside Didio and Jim Lee.

Any idea when the actual Marvel Comics panel is today?

ElNarez

Banned
holy shit Morrison on Sideways means they're actually legit commiting on this in a way that I don't think Marvel under Alonso ever has

Vertigo will relaunch its entire line in August 2018 under the care of new Executive Editor Mark Doyle, to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the imprint.
Some of the new ones to be announced at the imprint panel later. Milestone announcement reconfirmed as well.

We’re apparently getting some news on Aquaman Earth One by Manapul as well.

I hated the reveal and felt like it could have been handled a lot better but fine with how he is now

I like the current Sina Grace series, but the reveal came off as though Bendis was only vaguely familiar with the concept of "coming out" and had never actually read any real LGBT person's coming out story, let alone talked to an LGBT person about it.

I don't think that's literally true, of course; that's just how completely tone-deaf it was.

The more and more I read the DCYou Robin stuff (Grayson, Robin War, B&R Eternal) the more and more it feels like that imprint was literally just set-up for Rebirth.

Hell, even Maxwell Lord.

I feel like these storylines were always going to happen. Rebirth just gave them a cheat to writing a transition.
Which book/issue?
Jason Todd and Tim Drake from both Batman & Robin Eternal and Robin War. Tiger King and Dick Grayson from Grayson.

Vic_Viper

Marvel Comics Next Big Thing panel is 6pm tonight and is supposedly being live streamed according to their website, not sure where to find the feed though atm.

On giving Frank the War Machine armor:
"We're taking the Punisher, who is already the most dangerous man in the Marvel Universe with just a gun and a knife, and giving him a nuclear bomb and sending him to war. It's everything you fear Frank Castle could become.."

Sandfox

Earlier today Soule confirmed that Astonishing will
bring back Xavier and he'll have a new role that we haven't seen him in before.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Blade Runner 2049 tickets booked! 🤓👌🏻

Fandango said I would get a free funkpop with my purchase of tickets but I still have to pay $5 for shipping.

THAT'S NOT FREE

THAT'S NOT HOW FREE WORKS

caliph95

Top Bottom