• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord - Reviews Thread (PS5/PC)

MiguelItUp

Ye0EM55.jpeg

The cope is in!
This never stopped any other game, why would it affect this one? Lmao.

MrMephistoX

It’s a legitimately fun shooter and I’m tired of pretending it’s not: in any other political environment people would be excited for a Sony exclusive FPS but so many chronically online gamers have this insane anti “woke” hate boner fueled by influencers who are monetarily incentivized to manipulate them by providing bad hot takes.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
GVskpVLasAAfi1t

Omg no! The place is on fire!
Lol back in the day someone had this blog where they posted about working at Radio Shack in its dying years. One story was about how on Black Friday the manager made the entire staff show up at 4:30AM to get ready for the rush. The store opened at 6AM and nobody was waiting. It was another 3 hours before the first customer walked into the store to buy a battery.

I imagine that’s what their Discord feels like.

Here found it (fucking hilarious and worth a read):

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
It’s a legitimately fun shooter and I’m tired of pretending it’s not: in any other political environment people would be excited for a Sony exclusive FPS but so many chronically online gamers have this insane anti “woke” hate boner fueled by influencers who are monetarily incentivized to manipulate them by providing bad hot takes.
#SonyTax

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Most people hated this thing during its 10 minute reveal

It was dead long before influencers sent their first Tweet

Godbless you pony 🙏

simpatico

Gold Member
I really thought they would delay it til next year and rework it as a f2p game after the beta garnered no interest. Everyone working on this game and all their bosses knew this was gonna flop after the beta, yet still pushed this out. To what end? A giant tax write off?

We’ll see what lessons they learned here when Fairgame$ comes around which seems to be Payday for modern audiences.
They actually convinced themselves all the criticism came from incel gamers and to just ignore it. We see a lot of this. SW Outlaws. Previews have gotten a lot of flack, when questioned the dev makes it sounds like the only critique is about the girl's face. It's a practice that has not served them well. A little listening would have gone a long way. I think a lot of higher ups in the gaming industry have a lot of contempt for the average gamer these days. It's like they wish we weren't their audience.

nial

Lol, unless it started as a completely different thing, there's no way this was 8 years in development under SCE when the GAAS initiative didn't start until Jim Ryan became CEO.
RIP Firewalk Studios, Andrew House killed Evolution Studios for way less, and Hiroki Totoki isn't going to play nice.
Between this, Fairgames and the cancellation of Tlou 2 Factions, Hermens days are numbered. Good riddance.
That would be such a same when he supervised good shit like Helldivers 2, Gran Turismo 7, Astro Bot, Death Stranding 2: Om the Beach, Rise of the Ronin and Stellar Blade.
How can you even be this delusional? Lmao.

PeteBull

Gold Member
hf playing, bro:messenger_ok:

Top Bottom