• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Odah

Banned
Thats actually pretty great Ludono!

I only bet like 20c on myxmg lol

my faith in tier 2 teams is too damn low

Ludono

Thats actually pretty great Ludono!

I only bet like 20c on myxmg lol

my faith in tier 2 teams is too damn low

Oh yeah, usually Tier 2 and below teams I only risk 10 cent or less skins on haha

But in this case I actually watched both 3Dmax and XMG's prior games and felt that XMG was playing better than 3Dmax so... I went a bit bigger than usually, plus the odds were good.

I'm still in the red on CSGO Lounge (Down $40!!!!!!) solely because of that DH game LDLC vs Fnatic on overpass that in all rights I SHOULD have won (Went LDLC). Had CSGOLounge not been shitty about that I'd be up like $80 :mad:

cresto

Love that grinder glock, didn't know it was a rainbow colour. Just thought it was silver and black

15DC489D5FFF04B7FC1B3920804620372F840424

Finally got one myself today after all you jerks put up the slick skin pick ups. I like the lack of grey

Just lost 16-14 on season with my secondary account. We were actually pretty good besides two of our teammates being afk or pretending to be afk for about 80% of the game. And when they were playing, they were actually pretty decent so I'm pretty sure they just wanted to be dickheads. Very frustrating indeed, especially when I'm dropping 30 bombs.

Odah

Banned
Kinda sad how everyone falls for these...let's call them "proffessional Oddswayers" on csgo betting reddit.

If you bet on Epsilon vs. Penta, bet on Epsilon.

Ludono

Kinda sad how everyone falls for these...let's call them "proffessional Oddswayers" on csgo betting reddit.

If you bet on Epsilon vs. Penta, bet on Epsilon.

I'm holding you to that Odah, if I go down in flames I'm blaming you!

ChrisW

Such an intense game on Mirage, we were losing really badly on T side, think it was like 12-2 at HT, they took it to 14-3, then from nowhere we decided to switch play up a bit and we just dominated!

Took it to 15-14 to them, we eventually lost, but it was super close, even other team congratulated us, which was odd. I've saved the demo, so I might make some short video clips from my best bits.

Is there a way to capture only my highlights in the demo ui?

If anyone wants to watch it back then this is the code apparently: "steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-9O5CV-9G98F-SmkXK-vXiKZ-Ua7WB"

I get queued up with Brazilians a lot, which is usually a weird experience. One of them played Taylor Swift songs and asked me if I wanted to see his penis, but he was a solid teammate overall.

haveheart

Banned
I really like the Grinder Skin. My first impression wasn't that good, but I didn't know it could be this random.
For the last hour I've been searching for a mostly black/rainbow-colored one.

Is there another way, than
clicking on the triangle -> inspect ingame -> close overlay ->inspect it?

I feel quite unhandy...

MayMay

Banned
Playing CS with Gaffers, server disconnects for all of us. We wait and wait, cant reconnect. Time is over, reconnect button disappears - and we didnt get a ban. So thats nice at least.

Saved us from a terrible loss on Nuke

garath

After all the case hype, I tried my hand at 3 with my remaining steam wallet.

Wah wah. About 1.50 worth of skins for the 7.50 I spent. Oh well. :)

Rivitur

Banned
Bet on epsilon as long as FXY0 can out awp Krystal and take him out early every round penta will be shut down. I will say that penta's CT side on inferno once they have money for a buy and mollies is extremely good.

CoolS

There we go:

Via csgo_servers:

MAPS
Reintroduced Train, which has been added to the Operation Vanguard map group (available for free to all CS:GO players).
For more information, visit www.counter-strike.net/reintroducing_train

GAMEPLAY
CZ75-Auto adjustments
Magazine size has been reduced to 8 and reserve ammo is now 16 (3 mags total).
Damage has been reduced slightly.
Firing rate has been reduced slightly
The CZ75-Auto takes nearly twice as long to draw, and has an updated draw animation.
Kill reward is now 1/3.
Updated the weapon description.
Increased price of M4A1-S to $3100
Reduced price of Desert Eagle to $700
Updated the Tec-9 firing sound.
Fixed M4A1-S muzzle flash showing through smoke.
Fixed not being able to defuse the bomb in some cases where it was planted on a ledge and the player attempting to defuse was standing next to it on the ground (e.g. the fountain in Cobblestone).
Fixed a case on community servers where a player would get income after the first round when they should not.

UI
Team equipment value now correctly accounts for cost of CZ75-Auto and for two flashbangs.
"Assists" on teammate kills no longer get counted in scoreboard.
Added some new holiday freeze-cam borders and the holiday cheer has been re-enabled - Happy holidays!

MISC
Gifts have been re-enabled.
Released a new set of stickers (available now as offers), and put some music kits on sale.
Fixed a few localization errors
Fixed a typo in the game mode descriptions.
Fixed several exploits in the engine.
Holy shit at the CZ nerf.

And train was being redone comoletely. Great update.

Edit:Just realized the M4 nerf...

udiie

Fuck. I just got used to the CZ.
Also, wtf at increase in price of m4a1 :(
i know it's a good thing for balance, I just liked how cheap it always was :(

CZ got fuckin' rekt. M4A1 price increase is a good idea too, that gun is way too good to be cheaper than the A4.

*edit* wow at the train changes...should be interesting.

K.Sabot

CZ is still ez kill weapon on eco rounds, it's just not a great secondary for awp now.

Pros will still 2 tap each other.

Also this update will make me perma switch to M4a4 since I want to use my howl anyways.

CZ is still effective for upclosing cheesing since it still does 1 hit kill headshots and only takes 4 shots to kill. It's still viable as a means to steal the enemy's weapon.

The nerf just mostly increase draw times and reduced the magazine capacity by 4.

Top Bottom