• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Skadoodle playing with these shitties lol

I hope a new team gets made so we can at least have one chance at winning something. Something with Ska, Hiko, nitr0 and shroud but I dunno who the hell would call. NA had one good IGL and now he's well... RIP

Bigger models, less fov (yea this is a positive to me, more focus on what matters), upper advantage in pixel peeks due to stretch

I'm of course talking 4:3 stretched. I have no fucking clue why anyone would use black bars in 201X, it's literally pointless.
WHen you pick highter 4:3 resolutions, less of those pixels get stretched :p.

But 1440 is a good comprise to get the best of both ;)

Rixxan

It's a shame the NA scene lost so much talent, at least in the immediate, but it's hard to feel bad about it.

I mean it's a classic right vs wrong scenario, all of these guys are old enough to know what they were doing was unethical. Doesnt necessarily make them all terrible human beings, but it's a legitimate immoral move, a legitimate mistake, and these punishments are warranted. Ain't no way I'm signing that petition.

New talent will rise through the ashes, as it always does.

Ludono

Ching pong won!? I don't remember seeing them as a team listed but if you say they won then... Good for them!

I just looked everywhere and no one has the results lol rip China.

Yeah it was listed on HLTV under "upcoming games" and then it just disappeared o_O #conspiracy

garath

Sooo.. in other news. I won a bet yesterday and actually got some skins for it. Hooray. Now time to bet those skins. Any good bets today?

Rivitur

Banned
Yeah it was listed on HLTV under "upcoming games" and then it just disappeared o_O #conspiracy
I even checked vakaram and some website called clutch or kick (it said stay tuned for results) no luck...

I need Chinese results for future bets! : €o

Edit: I was about to post a thread on hltv and turns out I'm banned on my other for the week lol

Rivitur

Banned
Well it's former Dig so they don't have to worry about any prize money 8)
/Dead
TtVVhUj.jpg

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
damn son http://www.dailydot.com/esports/tsm-counter-strike-team-salaries/

3 grand a month + 100% of sticker profits + 100% of prize money + twitch stream money

Holy shit that's a lot of money. Probably close to $100k a year of salary and sticker money alone. Tournament earnings and Twitch money not even included.

Kinda feel even more bad for Swag, AZK, Hiko and Ska now. They would have probably gotten a similiar amount of money from EG. Kinda their own fault but still unfortunate.

Rivitur

Banned
Alright games today...
X6stence v DAT is scary but DAT should win.
Mouse vs Ducks mouse ez pz bit no bet from me because its mouse
3d max vs K1ck 3d should win I expect a 16/10 score but depends if its inferno or not
Oh vs GG Oh should win its basically some of UK's best players vs roomonfire affiliates.
Titan vs DAT if titan played like they did yesterday then low bet on DAT.
Denial vs SKDC I'll take SKDC becuae this denial line up has been getting smash lately and SKDC is on the up n up.

Just checked and should be a good day to sit back and watch some good CS from the ESL qualifiers coming to its end.

3dmax:K1ck
Flipsid3:chosen
LGB:Webspell
P. Ducks:Mousesports
TryPants:Exes
Lanlaget:pKD
Key pervjsheuebzhahebdhuabwjcbejsiw:NoProblem!
Alternate: CPHW

Teams of note that have been eliminated:
Orbit
Volgare
G.play
X6tence
BMG
Duttdutt(always a strong mix)
OnlineBOTS
Weber's Team
Kings (UK mix)
KKB gaming (spawns team)
XMG (German XMG)

Things of note
There were Italy teams that entered and won a couple of games. So their scene isn't completely dead.

Odah

Banned
Time to bet...

mouz > ducks

and

3Dmax > k1ck

are my only bets so far, I'll watch dAT and see how good they perform, thing is Titan doesn't really have to win over them anymore but we'll see

impact

Banned
Holy shit that's a lot of money. Probably close to $100k a year of salary and sticker money alone. Tournament earnings and Twitch money not even included.

Kinda feel even more bad for Swag, AZK, Hiko and Ska now. They would have probably gotten a similiar amount of money from EG. Kinda their own fault but still unfortunate.

How can you feel bad for lying cheating shit scum?

new winner for post of the year

I dunno, they just won $7500 more than Clown9 did at MLG. Seems like good enough prize money.

Omega

Banned
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (0mega, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

330x192

StatTrak Galil AR | Chatterbox | BS -- MB-EB3110CDA337176C - Taken by frbrr. 47 entrants total.

t1422478144z1.png

Omega

Banned
I kind of "quit" CS awhile ago. I haven't played in like a week (aside from trying to get a deagle blaze last night) and have no interest in playing anymore. I might play it occasionally since there's nothing else to play right now and I'm waiting for Unreal Tournament 4/H-Hour.

Also I'm selling my field tested ST Wasteland Rebel. message me on Steam if interested

soultron

Banned
Why are you "quitting?" No interest in MM anymore, watching tournaments, etc.? Has it become too much about skins and all that for you?

As cool as the giveaway is, I'd just advise you to sell it on Steam and use the money towards games you actually want to play. But that's just me.

Robot Pants

I hear ya. I quit also. Can't stand the shit servers anymore. I feel like they've gotten much worse in the last few months. Between all the cheaters, (pro and online) and shit servers the whole game is kind of a joke to me.

Bes believe I'm gonna win that giveaway tho.

Omega

Banned
Why are you "quitting?" No interest in MM anymore, watching tournaments, etc.? Has it become too much about skins and all that for you?

As cool as the giveaway is, I'd just advise you to sell it on Steam and use the money towards games you actually want to play. But that's just me.

There's not one reason why I'm quitting, it's just a build up of a lot of things. Valve's lack of communication, awful servers (apparently East servers died earlier today and people were getting 1500 ping, disconnecting and not being able to reconnect thus getting bans because it's our fault Valve doesn't care about this game), toxic community, etc.

The biggest reason being that I have no motivation to get better anymore, and I can't play a multiplayer game if I'm not trying to improve in some aspect.

I always planned to give the Galil away. It's my way of giving back to CSGAF, I got like 400 hours of enjoyment out of this game playing with you guys so a $30 skin isn't a big loss. and technically I'm not losing out on anything thanks to sneakypete.

cresto

It's a shame, but CS is one of those games that relies on the quality of the competition. I totally hear you guys with the problems as of late. Lots of negative publicity, but going to the MLG tournament has rejuvenated my desire to compete in CS again. The core mechanics have only slightly changed over time and and that is what makes the game so satisfying. The server issues has been disappointing, but you should really try ESEA. It's worth the cheap $7/month for more quality comp and better servers.

ChrisW

I kind of "quit" CS awhile ago. I haven't played in like a week (aside from trying to get a deagle blaze last night) and have no interest in playing anymore. I might play it occasionally since there's nothing else to play right now and I'm waiting for Unreal Tournament 4/H-Hour.

Also I'm selling my field tested ST Wasteland Rebel. message me on Steam if interested
guess you won't accept a knife then :p

Top Bottom