• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

bE5sIVB.png
sticker game got me feelin shit
got one foil, everything else holo
fuck u volvo

garath

Woot. I got a drop from cache watching twitch. Only worth in the $4 range but still pretty cool. Unfortunately I don't think my listing is working right now. Price is climbing fast and mine isn't showing up. Must be bugged currently.

frbrr

Even with the worst production and caster lineup yet, this major was the best so far.
The games and crowd were just unreal.

Kanokare

You know those drops are going to flood the market in a few days time and drop the price. Either sell now or wait a month I say

Ya I'm trying!! Market is just some minutes delayed. The souvenir just sold a minute ago after putting it up about 15 minutes before.

What would you guys think about a mechanic that lets you change stance for peeking corners?

Like holding a button changes the player model stance to right or left shoulder ahead. No change to hitbox but just to your visibility.

I feel like this might make it easier to peek corners but if it worked like crouch walking and slowed your movement or had a momentary animation delay between movement speeds it could be interesting.

Rivitur

Banned
OK I'll throw this idea out again now that I have some online cash. See if it can grow some legs.

Since a csgo costs oh 8-15 a month depending on the site. WHo here would be interested in putting in some money to rent one? Since we had 40 people come in for a giveaway I'm sure we could spare at max 50¢ a month each right!? (I know lurkers but still) hell even less than a 1$ a month from the regulars can maintain one.

I can't take the reigns on this since I have no clue about servers but would be willing to wire a few bucks for the server to who ever wants to take the lead.

Just an idea.

Hell we could even do a skin fund raiser on the gaming side with like 1$ raffle ticket to win a few skins :p (prob against TOS tho)

Something strange going on with my ping and reg. Used to average 30 ping on east coast servers and now I'm getting 80 to 100. And there's a half second delay between when I shoot and when my shot registers. The other night on d2 cat I sprayed a guy down and stepped behind cover and THEN he dies.

I just switched to a new pc and I'm using a hdtv as the monitor. Wired Ethernet to same router.. Anyone ever experience this?

Top Bottom