• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Mokoi

Banned
jadSmM1.png

UGHHHHHHH ranksup cuz rank is all athat matter in this game because yea all that matter. yea

kasane

So i havent played in like 6 months and i last ledt my aacount at silver 2 i think was it. I played 1 game and now am silver elite.

Did they change the rank distribution on what. I dont really have a lot of hours put in csgo, just playing with friends here and there

MayMay

Banned
So i havent played in like 6 months and i last ledt my aacount at silver 2 i think was it. I played 1 game and now am silver elite.

Did they change the rank distribution on what. I dont really have a lot of hours put in csgo, just playing with friends here and there

Lately people speculated that something like that happened, rankups are easier and deranks are less likely atm. Might be related.

impact

Banned
Lately people speculated that something like that happened, rankups are easier and deranks are less likely atm. Might be related.

pretty sure it's not even speculation anymore... they definitely made it easier to achieve ranks

we played a lobby of eagles earlier and they played like novas. I let moko and f0rberg do all the fragging

MayMay

Banned
pretty sure it's not even speculation anymore... they definitely made it easier to achieve ranks

we played a lobby of eagles earlier and they played like novas. I let moko and f0rberg do all the fragging

Hah, nice. Yeah I'm noticing alot of that shit as well. Played a Dust2 game yesterday, had 2 eagles on the enemy team and they played like crap and we crushed them 16:4.. and I'm just MG. Not even sure how we got them in the first place, didnt have a single eagle on our team.

Seems like the days when DMG --- Eagle was the big skill gap are over.

frbrr

Hah, nice. Yeah I'm noticing alot of that shit as well. Played a Dust2 game yesterday, had 2 eagles on the enemy team and they played like crap and we crushed them 16:4.. and I'm just MG. Not even sure how we got them in the first place, didnt have a single eagle on our team.

Seems like the days when DMG --- Eagle was the big skill gap are over.

There's definitely something up with ranks atm, every other dmg/le player is like a silver who just had his WH taken away.

impact

Banned
willing to bet my account this guy will be on the ban list within 3 months

7rws player hitting instant headshots every single kill no matter the situation. I didn't know what to say. Only the second time I played someone in ESEA that I thought was cheating and the first guy got banned 3 days later

2/2

yea I'm pretty fucking confident in who I'm calling hacks on now.

Oh god, did not know the mouse feet had a protective layer I have to take out. It feels like a stark contrast to the default mouse feet now. It slides a lot faster. This will be hard for me to get use to. I guess I will DM for a while.

Rivitur

Banned
Its basically the same train strats as before so to say that no one is good on it is a reach.

Rip pita
+ natu

And someone give me my winnings for unleashed bet :D

Top Bottom