• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

CoolS

I always forget to download CS on my laptop, so now I'm sitting here at University bored out of my goddamn mind. Internet here is too slow to download it in a reasonable time.. And when I'm at home I always forget lol.

CSGAF sure is slow today.

Poor students, not being able to play during the daytime, while other people have to be at work. :p

Dust2, mirage, train and facade are gonna be updated. We all now what mirage is about, and train is probably still getting changes here and there, but I wonder what they'll change in dust 2.
My dream is them bringing back spammable doors. On second thought, they'll probably fix the exploits that WarOwl did a vidoe about. Hype deflated.

MayMay

Banned
Poor students, not being able to play during the daytime, while other people have to be at work. :p

Dust2, mirage, train and facade are gonna be updated. We all now what mirage is about, and train is probably still getting changes here and there, but I wonder what they'll change in dust 2.
My dream is them bringing back spammable doors. On second thought, they'll probably fix the exploits that WarOwl did a vidoe about. Hype deflated.

Haha, I know right. It's a tough life I live. :D

Hmm.. Yeah, I definitely cannot wait until that spot is gone on Mirage. It's not a big issue in competitive, imo - but on Deathmatch servers there's a guy there 100% of the time and it's driving me nuts lol

And I'm also hoping for the glorious return of wooden doors on Dust 2.

CoolS

Haha, I know right. It's a tough life I live. :D

Hmm.. Yeah, I definitely cannot wait until that spot is gone on Mirage. It's not a big issue in competitive, imo - but on Deathmatch servers there's a guy there 100% of the time and it's driving me nuts lol

And I'm also hoping for the glorious return of wooden doors on Dust 2.

It's just not the same if you are not able to spam the doors and at least to damage that might actually hurt. I think it took adreN 51 body hits to kill a guy with the m4 through DDs.

MayMay

Banned
It's just not the same if you are not able to spam the doors and at least to damage that might actually hurt. I think it took adreN 51 body hits to kill a guy with the m4 through DDs.

Yup, agreed. The damage you do by wallbanging the doors is hilarious at best, why even have penetration in that case? Damn, when you throw a decoy into someones face it probably deals more damage.
not really I guess, not sure - never tried lol

CoolS

Yup, agreed. The damage you do by wallbanging the doors is hilarious at best, why even have penetration in that case? Damn, when you throw a decoy into someones face it probably deals more damage.
not really I guess, not sure - never tried lol

I'm still hoping I'll one day do a flash/smoke/decoy kill.

Haroon

March 24, WHERE ARE YOU!?

tdLr9ie.gif

I like the Bizon, it has good firerate, enough bullets to spray almost forever, and my friends gave me a nice skin with StatTrack.
I really need to get good ;_;

soultron

Banned
March 24, WHERE ARE YOU!?

cmon son, fixed that for you.

I like the Bizon, it has good firerate, enough bullets to spray almost forever, and my friends gave me a nice skin with StatTrack.
I really need to get good ;_;

Don't get too stuck on the Bizzonne. It's good for like, 2nd or 3rd round buys -- or maybe when you know your opponent is coming back from a loss and won't be buying armour -- but other than that, the low armour penetration stat make it fairly useless against guys wearing vest+helm. Put it this way: if you have to spray a dude down for longer than 1 second, you're probably going to take a huge amount of damage doing so, yourself.

Lourio

It's been 5 days without CS - I'm going to freak out!
Not really just busy with my family being all sick :-(

Man, a couple of you guys ranked up to AK - gratz!
Mokoi, can you carry me there too? :-D

Lourio

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Field-Tested AWP | Pit Viper. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Lourio, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

360fx360f

AWP | Pit Viper -- MB-027C9D6769536F0F - Taken by frbrr. 23 entrants total.

t1420820240z1.png

I just had my first draw on nuke, we had a very good t start with 6 wins, and almost losing at 10-14 ct side, but my team managed to comeback to a draw.

MayMay

Banned
Man.. did the sickest shit on Nuke yesterday - with a friend of mine. If you're a good team and can pull some stuff off in ramp room first try (and fast enough) you can basically shut down every ramp push without people even seeing you on CT side lol

http://youtu.be/FhAHQYMa-l4?t=2m18s No one even looks up there.

Only works once or twice tho.

Man.. did the sickest shit on Nuke yesterday - with a friend of mine. If you're a good team and can pull some stuff off in ramp room first try (and fast enough) you can basically shut down every ramp push without people even seeing you on CT side lol

http://youtu.be/FhAHQYMa-l4?t=2m18s No one even looks up there.

Only works once or twice tho.

That boost is sick. I once won T side just by having a player boosted into the roof with an awp and killing every ct they didn't even saw him.

soultron

Banned
Anyone got a spare Vulcan WW or Cyrex BS they wanna trade for 8 keys ;) GAF-buddy prices?

You're only 29 keys away!

If I had one, I'd honestly think about giving it to you at a discount. I think both of those skins are ugly af, but that's just me.

ChrisW

You're only 29 keys away!

If I had one, I'd honestly think about giving it to you at a discount. I think both of those skins are ugly af, but that's just me.

not after FN ones though, most people are accepting 10k for Cyrex BS, think I may take a trip to the local games store :p I've been trying to complete missions today to try get something I can sell for some more keys, but nothing has come up.

Speaking of wallbangs, the dust 2 metal door hurts me the most as a rifler. I use to always spray at the corners, now I'm at a huge disadvantage coming out of a door. Most likely to get sprayed down by a p90 or something.

Omega

Banned
Hey sorry about that sudden disconnect last night. My internet shat the bed with no hope of coming back.

i thought you died man

i mean on one hand its good you disconnected because we probably would have played forever. on the other hand, fuck Sweden.

ChrisW

I swear the AK | Case Hardened is one of the hardest weapons to sell/buy people just pick a random number of keys out of thin air for their skin, just got accused of low balling, for offering 8 keys when the AK had hardly any blue and an ugly pattern, he valued it at about 20 keys :|

Omega

Banned
WorldEdit just got an ace on a lost round lol
I swear the AK | Case Hardened is one of the hardest weapons to sell/buy people just pick a random number of keys out of thin air for their skin, just got accused of low balling, for offering 8 keys when the AK had hardly any blue and an ugly pattern, he valued it at about 20 keys :|

From people that see others are asking for 20k but don't realize maybe those guys have blue.

There's a lot of people that don't understand why some slaughters/crimson webs/fades/case hardened are more valuable than others.

Lourio

Lol and here I am overtrading on all my trades with people from CSGO Lounge just to get a skin I want. My last trade was a MW Electric Hive AWP and a FT Redline AWP for a MW Blood in the Water.

Yes I am a skin whore and am proud to be one :p

edit: baaah edits!

Omega

Banned
they have it differently to begin with adreN vs AdreN

but even if you ignore that aspect, if adren is doing something good it's the NA player. also, they're on opposite sides of the world.

Top Bottom