• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 5 Thread - "12 Men, 1 Goal - BEREAVE!!!"

GAF Team Rosters (captains italicized):
NeoGAF All-Stars

Branduil - F Dirk Nowitzki
malleymal - C Karl Malone
Method - PG Monta Ellis
rodeoclown - SG Randy Foye
abelwilling - G/F Noel Gallagher
The Frankman - C Jerome James
pheeniks - F Michael Beasley
cyborg - PG Mark Price
Fookid - G Jesus Shuttlesworth
DCX - G/F Felipe Lopez

The scoring is so spread out ... It's like we're the Pistons, I don't think we'll have a 20 point scorer. Then again we're facing a playoff bubble team.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
some good playing last night.... totally different game... building up endurance til tomorrow since I wont be a gym rat..

alright... player chems

lets get our partners... i will be the rebounding partner to someone...
we need to get some good matchups....

Malleymal said:
some good playing last night.... totally different game... building up endurance til tomorrow since I wont be a gym rat..

alright... player chems

lets get our partners... i will be the rebounding partner to someone...
we need to get some good matchups....
I'm doing Gym Rat and I am partnering with Dirk for Twin Towers. My blocking will be at 87 by tonight and from there on will put 5 straight points into Endurance.

BTW I assume ACEN and Team NeoGAF 2.0 are around, I need their rosters to update the OP.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Any suggestions for a training partner for Morrison? How do the partners work? They help my stats?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Truelize said:
Any suggestions for a training partner for Morrison? How do the partners work? They help my stats?

well look at the partner chems. Don't partner up with someone who you can't really get a chem with..

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
The Frankman said:
I'm doing Gym Rat and I am partnering with Dirk for Twin Towers. My blocking will be at 87 by tonight and from there on will put 5 straight points into Endurance.

BTW I assume ACEN and Team NeoGAF 2.0 are around, I need their rosters to update the OP.

you should accelerate or intense train a couple stats first and then use the last point for the endurance.... do that for five days, so you can still get some points and not waste the days points...

intense training will make it so short that the endurance will get done regardless..

Malleymal said:
you should accelerate or intense train a couple stats first and then use the last point for the endurance.... do that for five days, so you can still get some points and not waste the days points...

intense training will make it so short that the endurance will get done regardless..
I see it as this:

19-20-21-22-23-24 vs. four 25's.... yeah you're right.

DCX

DCX
I can't believe how good we are, we should have done this along time ago. Together we are strong, divided we were weak, we are going to make a name for ourselves for seasons to come!

DCX

Sim scheduled a rematch against Poo Devils, their starters DESTROYED our starters...

Branduli, Method, Fookid, and whomever abelwilling is we may need to tweak sliders. I have done so, use spreadsheet.

EDIT: Also tonight I think we're paying the price for Gym Rat. No way JJ is getting mauled because my Rebs are low, it's at like 85. We're starting to face opponents whose Skills are in Offense/Defensive categories while some of us (like me) took Gym Rat.

DCX

DCX
I hope this isn't a start if shitty play for us, we started out strong, ranked 10th even...man we need our chems!!

DCX

The personal chems are busted, hardly anyone got their intended combo. Drop your chems if needed and re-pair up!

Twin Towers - Dirk and JJ

Who else targeted a partner and didn't get them?

Meier

So does anyone want any of my extra accounts? I never train them any more... just don't have the time, patience or care to.

Meier

I got a shitload of extra accounts (hopefully Kaz isn't a GAFfer!) and can plug holes in the other teams as needed.

http://www.courtrivals.com/showPlayerProfile.php?pid=6676 - Reginald Fils-Aime, PF (18.1 RPG, 1.9 BPG)
http://www.courtrivals.com/showPlayerProfile.php?pid=6748 - EJ Manuel, PG (8.5 APG, 1.7 SPG)
http://www.courtrivals.com/showPlayerProfile.php?pid=6743 - Nigel Bradham, PF (20.8 RPG, 1.1 SPG)
http://www.courtrivals.com/showPlayerProfile.php?pid=6750 - Preston Parker, SG (17.2 PPG, 1.1 SPG)
http://www.courtrivals.com/showPlayerProfile.php?pid=6813 - Solid Snake, SF (3.8 SPG, 0.9 BPG)

Stats from the end of S4.

Meier

Noel's defense comes to 1011 after chems, sliders, etc. according to the spreadsheet that was put out. :lol

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
hahaah and he was our leading scorer last night.. .also I told DCX in the forum to up his defense so you guys can lvl 2

Top Bottom