• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cube World |OT| Who ever said the world was a sphere?

I'm terrible at the game or I'm playing wrong. Everything pretty much kills me. I purchased the 2 bits of armor that I was able to. Still getting beat up by squirrels and beetles lol. Lvl 1 warrior =\

Ultrabum

I'm terrible at the game or I'm playing wrong. Everything pretty much kills me. I purchased the 2 bits of armor that I was able to. Still getting beat up by squirrels and beetles lol. Lvl 1 warrior =

The game starts out hard, try to fight blue named things. The color of the name tells you the difficulty, run from red!

Ultrabum

So I'm playing a rouge. And I just noticed that sometimes while fighting I get purple cubes around me and have 100% crit rate. I tryed changing weapon and it still does it. Where is this coming from???

I'm terrible at the game or I'm playing wrong. Everything pretty much kills me. I purchased the 2 bits of armor that I was able to. Still getting beat up by squirrels and beetles lol. Lvl 1 warrior =\

It took me 10 hours to win my first fight when I started playing :p. I am playing the warrior class and my tactic is to create a crapload of health potions (water flask + heartflower) then in a fight clobber the enemy and as soon as my health goes low I start running away and use the health potion to heal me and keep repeating that tactic.

Vargavinter

I think you can see how hard the monsters your facing by the color of the name. Red = Doom, Gray = No resistance.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Protip for rangers...

The M2 attack can be fired as fast as you can click when using a crossbow. Not sure if that's intentional, but given how weak Rangers feel, it definitely helps when dealing with blue and yellow/orange mobs. Red mobs are still impossible, ha.

wwm0nkey

Protip for rangers...

The M2 attack can be fired as fast as you can click when using a crossbow. Not sure if that's intentional, but given how weak Rangers feel, it definitely helps when dealing with blue and yellow/orange mobs. Red mobs are still impossible, ha.

Just wait until you get a better crossbow, the fact it hits multiple enemies that are close together and can rapid fire makes the Ranger the best class in the game easily lol

-NeoTB1-

Well, I finally managed to register, but still can't buy/download the game. I guess I just keep checking at the wrong time. It's kinda frustrating, but I bet wollay is pretty overwhelmed with all the attention this is getting right now.

Another picture i took

j4u7NH8.png

alba

Little is the new Big
Still waiting for the store to be up, should've bought it a few days ago but didn't... doh!

Blizzard

Banned
Alright, I got it installed, and I specified cubelauncher.exe to have Vertical sync control "always on." I still get over 100fps though? I launched the game through radeonpro.
Try D3DOverrider from the Rivatuner package. It works with most games.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Protip for rangers...

Get a boomerang most OP weapon in the game period. Esp the secondary attack lol

Water mage is so OP. Especially when you abuse teleport. Teleport to tops of wide trees. Rain water of doom on enemies down below. Killed a few bosses that were ultra impossible this way. Some it doesn't seem to work on, get constant misses.

Stitch

Gold Member
Alright, I got it installed, and I specified cubelauncher.exe to have Vertical sync control "always on." I still get over 100fps though? I launched the game through radeonpro.

You don't need to start them through RadeonPro. Just leave it running in the background.

Go to tweaks and then Display refresh rate and set it to 60 Hz

ZenVolta

You don't need to start them through RadeonPro. Just leave it running in the background.

Shouldnt he set Cube.exe with the vsync? Cubelauncher.exe is just the launcher of the game witht he user name and password stuff

moojito

It would be cool if paths had lights along them, so you could travel about and veer off the path into the night with your lantern. Props for having a really dark night, but it seems a bit overdone.

anddo0

How do I get rid of the frame counter on the top left hand corner of the screen?
My first time using RadeonPro.

edit: also, I'm noticing some micro stuttering.

It would be cool if paths had lights along them, so you could travel about and veer off the path into the night with your lantern. Props for having a really dark night, but it seems a bit overdone.

yeah I just hit my first night.....Luckily im in town , you know the one with 10000 inns right next to eachother like they starbucks, and im scared to leave cause of the rabbits!

Is there a way to speed up night faster then sleeping? or is there a sleep command i'm maybe missing to bring me right to morning?

wwm0nkey

yeah I just hit my first night.....Luckily im in town , you know the one with 10000 inns right next to eachother like they starbucks, and im scared to leave cause of the rabbits!

Is there a way to speed up night faster then sleeping? or is there a sleep command i'm maybe missing to bring me right to morning?

Talk to an inn keeper and it will be 7:00

Stitch

Gold Member
Shouldnt he set Cube.exe with the vsync? Cubelauncher.exe is just the launcher of the game witht he user name and password stuff

oh yeah, you're right. didn't notice that :D

How do I get rid of the frame counter on the top left hand corner of the screen?
My first time using RadeonPro.

edit: also, I'm noticing some micro stuttering.

right-click on the radeonpro trayicon, go to settings, FPS Counter. Click on Hidden and set the hotkey to something that you never use or just delete it.

Try this to get rid of the micro-stuttering
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18499549

Top Bottom