• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cube World |OT| Who ever said the world was a sphere?

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one :p

But i guess that's the problem with generated world, i find red monster on the starting area but yesterday i found a canyon full of undead monster my lvl (blue/orange) so i grinded away !

You just need to find the good area for your current lvl .

Same here :p And ohhh I see that makes sense I suppose, thanks for telling me :D

Where do I get flasks to craft potions with? Fucking difficulty curve is ridonk early on. Every enemy butchers me, need potions.

syko de4d

Where do I get flasks to craft potions with? Fucking difficulty curve is ridonk early on. Every enemy butchers me, need potions.

go to town, find trade district and look for a house with a brown Bottle Symbol. There you can buy Glass Bottles for 2c. Than you go to the Water transform Glass Bottles in Water Bottles and after that you use the Heartflower to ge Health Potions.

Mognet

I was really excited when I saw that the shop was back up. Then...

WHY

i can't even access the store since i got home an hour ago.. i'm guessing it's down again, however i don't see many people complaining about it anymore so i'm not sure if it's just not working on my end.

i can't even access the store since i got home an hour ago.. i'm guessing it's down again, however i don't see many people complaining about it anymore so i'm not sure if it's just not working on my end.

I can't access the website at all right now. Not even the forums.

Mashing

I'm not going to give him much grief over a 2 man operation. Obviously he's underestimated demand for the game, but it's doubtful he could have done anything about it anyway. I do not imagine he has powerful servers as yet so perhaps he can use some of the early Alpha money to buy more (or additional bandwidth). I patiently await my opportunity to download and start playing.

I-I think they want something from me. I'm scared guys.

N1k5VbK.jpg

JosiahB

Man... I really wanted to buy this... I shouldn't have slept in. :/

I can bring up the store now, but I can't create an account...

Plumpman

Everything is down for me as well.

Sucks because I was able to get my own copy, and was purchasing my brothers copy when it went down.

I'm pretty patient and understand his server issues. He must be getting hammered on all fronts. Do your best Wollay we can't wait to play!

I can't believe I've only recent;y heard about this. This game is gorgeous. I hope it comes to PS4 but I might just have to invest in the alpha on my laptop in the meantime. I can see this taking off like Minecraft did and I really hope it does. Looking at their page they plan to add a lot in the future and there are already a lot of systems in place.

Talamius

I'm not going to give him much grief over a 2 man operation. Obviously he's underestimated demand for the game, but it's doubtful he could have done anything about it anyway. I do not imagine he has powerful servers as yet so perhaps he can use some of the early Alpha money to buy more (or additional bandwidth). I patiently await my opportunity to download and start playing.

I feel bad for him. Obviously he's got an extremely popular game but he needs help on the infrastructure side of things.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome, only took 3 hrs to get the update to finish. They must have fixed something because after the site went down the update sped all the way through to the end.

So...no one was able to get the controller to work?

We need to change the ot info.

Have you tried Joy2Key or similar?
Reading the forum 360 controller support is built in. Don't know if there's a difference between wired or wireless on PC? I have both so i'll give it a whirl when i get home tonight and report back.

Vodh

This game is absolutely gorgeous. Wonder how's the content and if it can keep my interest, but I already declare it worth the money :)

Subxero

So you created an account earlier? Because that's the only reason I can't buy the game right now...

I created an account when they opened back up Tuesday and I was able to buy a copy 45 minutes ago.

It's too bad if the accounts are closed down again since I was going to get my Brother to buy a copy too

Uiki

Have you tried Joy2Key or similar?
Reading the forum 360 controller support is built in. Don't know if there's a difference between wired or wireless on PC? I have both so i'll give it a whirl when i get home tonight and report back.

I thought that was built in too.

I didn't try joy2key..looks like to me that the menu navigation is a pain in the ass without a proper controller ui.

Vodh

Protip: if you want to create multiple items, you can hold the craft button. And you can alt+tab while holding it to make it auto-craft until you go back into the game.

Hm night time in this game seems to drag a fair bit, You do have a lantern to help light your way but that is next to useless and god help you checking the map during night time the thing is pitch black.

Still haven't got a bloody clue what I am meant to be doing. Right now I am just going around bashing the hell out of anything that moves. I don't know how to craft or do anything else.

Can't believe they took down their account system. This launch....

Well to be fair it is a husband and wife operation so we have to temper our expectations here and it is all being done on a shoe string budget I imagine. Even the big boys with multi-million pound operations can fall down if demand is unexpected.

Amneisac

Can't believe they took down their account system. This launch....

It's still an Alpha, made by two people. Not to mention the game still works for the people who own it, so they're just keeping things in check. I know it's frustrating, but let's be realistic with our expectations.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Website says you feed them their favourite food. You just need to figure out what that is :)

How can I feed them? Does the website have a faq for these questions? Sorry to bother you guys.

Top Bottom