• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cube World |OT| Who ever said the world was a sphere?

Orgun

Pet Cat :)

LQdICNk.jpg

Nevasleep

Think I've found a bug.
Bought some chest armour, trying to equip it by hovering over body part and pressing right mouse button, my copper coins increment by two.

So here's a stupid question: how do I dodge roll? I'm level 7 and I haven't used a single point of stamina on anything, but I know it's a system that exists.

Chaos

So here's a stupid question: how do I dodge roll? I'm level 7 and I haven't used a single point of stamina on anything, but I know it's a system that exists.

Middle mouse button is dodge.
Also jump and hold cntrl to climb flat surfaces.

So far the mage seems to be the most fun to play, and is a little OP compared to the other classes. Especially equipping the wand.

One cool thing, is if you are getting destroyed by some random mob(s) and can lead it/them to a wandering group of friendlies, they will kill them while you heal and you get exp.

I've been trying to make an account on the website every day since it released but its ALWAYS comes up with this message, "User registrations are currently disabled due to server maintenance. Please try again later."

What do I do?

I've been trying to make an account on the website every day since it released but its ALWAYS comes up with this message, "User registrations are currently disabled due to server maintenance. Please try again later."

What do I do?

Just wait. To many people try to buy it at the moment.

Mognet

What do I do?

unfortunately you have to wait and get lucky with the times the registration is up.. use this site to check http://direct.cyberkitsune.net/canibuycubeworld/, hopefully you can get in soon.

Archer is the best :)
wish i started out as archer. i'm a berserker!

a frog in heavy armour looks badass anyway

Aw man... I just got the account creation page to come up, but when I submitted the info, it gave me the server maintenance message. Such a tease...

Nope, still down for me. Registration came up for like 1 second and then when I submitted the form, I got the same registrations are down error message. This is probably the third time today...

:( Sorry guys. I got in and got excited haha

JosiahB

Whoa. It came up again, and let me register this time. Just got the email. Login worked.

EDIT:
I was able to purchase the game!

And if I log out and try to create new account, it gives the maintenance message. Hope some more of you guys got in too. :(

Skab

Should I pick this game up? I've been following it for a while but the alpha version seems pretty barren.

I'm kind of in the same boat.

I know I will get it at some point, I'm just not sure if I want to pick it up right now or wait a little while for more stuff to get patched in.

Decisions, decisions.

Ryan_

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but damn this kind is crazy.
I'm level 2 and killing some blue, orange critters for 1-2 xp but when I try a mission, well, I get my ass handed to me.

Question. Upgrading weapons. How does it work? I just put a bunch of stuff on this weapon I found and it barely seemed to do anything, but I'm unsure what the upgrades would even do. I put some iron blocks on and a couple of +26 wind spirits. Anyone know how this works?

Just keep spamming reload. I was able to get it to load again and registered a second account.

Installation complete. See you on the other side...

nataku

I was able to get the registration page to come up after refreshing it over and over, but never could get it to go through.

Now I can't get the page to load no matter what.

wwm0nkey

What makes archer so good? Just started playing and tried out rogue.
In my case I found a cross bow where the stun attack does damage and has a AOE lol

I can snipe the hell out of anything and I went to an ocean and one kill on a fish there is 10+xp

Started as a Ranger and am having a lot of fun (running away from things)! When I get back this evening I'm going to try and get a server going with a couple friends, I can see this being a great game for coop.

Is there a GAF server being planned?

Top Bottom