• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II |OT| The Dark Souls of Dark Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revengineer

Unconfirmed Member
Before you tear PSN a new one, I'd like to point out the download became available 30 minutes before 12:01 PST. Unless I'm completely mistaken, PST is GMT-8 and it's 7:50 GMT right now.

Anyway, great it's up. Still six hours until I get home...

Except Daylight Savings Time.

Zeliard

WTF why do ULTRA Greatswords have any scaling with DEX???? WTF FROM!! F you and your DEX lust.

iC2vwPXEyyLAu.gif

Grinchy

Banned
What starting class would I want to pick if I wanted to use a (weapon)
double sided sword
?

(I'm not sure that that's actually a spoiler but I'll be careful for now)

pedr0theli0n

Neo Member
so I'm like 3 hours in and never got the estus flask.... pretty sure I missed it. between that and being fully hollow and only having 50% life, this shit is harrrrrrrrrd

Astral

That coffin in the tutorial area gave me a good laugh. I didn't realize what it did till I was at Majula. I had to run back. So far I've just been circling the shit out of enemies. I'm such a scrub.

Nags

Banned
the pc is the proper way to play and you use a 360 controller for that unless your a heathen

Those bumpers seem terrible for this game. The placement of the dpad as well. Your left thumb has to travel like a mile to get to that item select. On DS3 I barely have to remove my thumb from the stick.

pedr0theli0n

Neo Member
That's interesting. Can we get confirmation that estus flasks are missable?

broke down and looked it up (something I was trying to do altogether). It is indeed missable. there's an NPC that you talk to in the hub area that gives it to you. its strange though, I pretty much explored the whole area and didn't see her...

broke down and looked it up (something I was trying to do altogether). It is indeed missable. there's an NPC that you talk to in the hub area that gives it to you. its strange though, I pretty much explored the whole area and didn't see her...

She is kind of the most important person in the entire game.

Astral

She's the one that levels you up and upgrades your flasks. I almost missed her too. I rotated my camera while I was on some cliff and she seemingly popped out of nowhere.

Nags

Banned
This might actually end up beating GTA V for digital purchases on PSN. About 200 more ratings popped up in the past 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom