• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II |OT| The Dark Souls of Dark Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is for the best, if my download had started dead on at 12 and gone at a decent speed i probably would have stayed up all night playing, now i can sleep.

R.I.P

Ugh, so annoyed right now that this isn't coming out in Europe until Friday. Will go to town today but I don't have much hope as stores rarely break street dates here.

Jobbs

Banned
where should I be going to check for my download?

I check the game's page on the store and there's no longer any download link.

if I go to "my downloads" from the first menu on the store, I get a list of things I've bought and the last one is the dark souls 2 dynamic theme.

unrelated note, I noticed all my digital games are no longer in the respective ps3 and ps2 folders in the games tab from the main ps3 menus, and instead everything is located in an "unknown folder" with a bunch of "corrupted datas". what's going on, sony?

where should I be going to check for my download?

I check the game's page on the store and there's no longer any download link.

if I go to "my downloads" from the first menu on the store, I get a list of things I've bought and the last one is the dark souls 2 dynamic theme.
Pretty sure you have to download from the games page on the store, it just isn't ready for download yet... :/

Jiraiza

Right as its time to go to bed =D.

Had fun, dying for 3 hours.

Honestly think I'll reroll into a different class in the morning, Depraved really offers nothing, especially since you don't even get a club/broken sword/any weapon. At least you start with that cool Imported Set or whatever it's called.

I'll probably jump over to Sorcered/Warrior/Wanderer and get a fresh start/jump on the Forest.

Not really sure what you were expecting going into Dark Souls with the Depraved class. That's the point.

Venfayth

When trying to be a smartass, there's a need for comprehending what's been said in the message you've quoted. You know, simple 101.

I was simply making a joke because people referring to the NA PSN as the US PSN obviously bugs you. I thought Canadians were supposed to be nice.

I'm now waiting for someone to post that they started the download successfully on PSN before restarting my PS3 again.

DrTeflon

Its 4:25am, I guess there's no point on sleeping anymore. I guess I'll just go to bed and keep checking the thread until the game pops up for download. PSN being PSN as usual.

takriel

I'm from Switzerland and it's not showing up as a download yet on the US PSN store. Will it be available under "View Downloads"?

Venfayth

I'm from Switzerland and it's not showing up as a download yet on the US PSN store. Will it be available under "View Downloads"?

According to the game when I bought it on the store, you should be able to go back to Dark Souls II at 12:01am PST (it is now 12:28am PST) and download the full game from there.

Veggy

The download button was up for about 10 minutes but it crashed your PS3 everytime you clicked on it, guess they took it off to fix it

for me there's no longer any "download" button at all on the game's page on the store. Just "overview" and "recommendations" tabs.
I haven't checked the store again yet because I don't want my PS3 to mysteriously die from the freezing lol, but maybe that means its in the final stages of getting ready to be available?

All I know is before, if you tried to download it you would get a message that said come back to the store page after 12:01 am pst to download the game and dlc.

Gorillaz

Ehh, I'm downloading from Canada because, *gasp* the NA(North america) PSN, doesn't consist of only the United States.

I'm from the UK, I made a US account to play it

I asked because I know PSN store downloads, especially ones where it's a product not yet released worldwide, act weird when it comes to different region downloading.

it most likely is a "PSN LOL" type of deal, I would try it again in like 10-15 mins, I wouldnt be surprised if it did register that you wanted to download and it's acting sluggish because everyone is doing it at once.

Jobbs

Banned
booya! downloading! AGHHH ITS HAPPENING! AGHHHH!!!!! AGHHH MY BODY...

ifeelgreat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom