• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II |OT| The Dark Souls of Dark Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

J4g3r

DOWNLOADING FROM PSN!

ibysOnSX0AKb0z.gif

The playstation gods have deemed now be the appropriate time to begin downloading dark souls 2.

I'm giddy as a school child and this download can't finish soon enough.

Revengineer

Unconfirmed Member
Yay, it's both working and going quickly and steadily. I take it back, Sony. Good on ya.

Edit: Weird did you guys' download ever go faster than that? I've been at ~3.5MB/s (looking at router's bandwidth logs).

Ok I decided to read up on covenants before I went to bed, basically the one I joined.
The covenant of Champions, I read that it simply makes the game harder. So how do you get the items you need to level up?

75 minutes...I really should sleep so I'll be 100% ready for this economics test in 10 hours.

But this is Dark Souls.

Couple of Fist of the North Star episodes will get me through this wait in no time.

Shengar

This is what happened when you lived in Asia and imported a UK CE copy.
#TeamWaiting
I hope the griefers aren't there when I played it on March 30.

Gorillaz

75 minutes...I really should sleep so I'll be 100% ready for this economics test in 10 hours.

But this is Dark Souls.

Couple of Fist of the North Star episodes will get me through this wait in no time.

lol sleep

lol econ

econ and sleep you can live without....you know what you can't live without? Dark Souls 2

Prototype

finally have a free moment to dl the game. How have dl times been? I'm thinking if it's too long to just go to sleep early and pick up the disc in the morning.

Sande

Before you tear PSN a new one, I'd like to point out the download became available 30 minutes before 12:01 PST. Unless I'm completely mistaken, PST is GMT-8 and it's 7:50 GMT right now.

Anyway, great it's up. Still six hours until I get home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom