• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II PC |OT| Give us smooth, Give us silky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't gotten my GMG code yet....yet my brother who bought it after me has. Getting really annoyed now.

It's not in my list of games too, unless I'm looking in the wrong place. I log in and click into my account then click "Games" and it's blank. Opened a support ticket but it hasn't been answered yet.

EDIT: And lo and behold, I check again and it's there finally. Yay.

Grief.exe

Haven't gotten my GMG code yet....yet my brother who bought it after me has. Getting really annoyed now.

It's not in my list of games too, unless I'm looking in the wrong place. I log in and click into my account then click "Games" and it's blank. Opened a support ticket but it hasn't been answered yet.

Select
Library > Games > Steam games.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Steam games, not just games

Edit: damn it Grief :(

So I ordered the game yesterday on GMG and got everything up on Steam but I don't know how to get any of the preorder content. Will codes be sent when the game releases or should I have received an email?

mannerbot

So I ordered the game yesterday on GMG and got everything up on Steam but I don't know how to get any of the preorder content. Will codes be sent when the game releases or should I have received an email?

They're included with the game, just have to wait for the game to unlock before you can access the bonuses.

Durante

If people want to see how the game runs I could uploa one of the 60 FPS videos I made with Shadowplay. Is there any place which supports 60 FPS and doesn't ruin the quality?

They really should've explained what Company of Champions was... I expect a lot of people join for the heck of it, then never realize why they were having such a hard time.
Nah, this is Dark Souls. My own fault for signing up for something without heeding the game's warning :p

Zeliard

Except in boss fights. If you use a Lifegem or even an Estus in any time except that one moment where it's safe (and those moments vary from rare to split-second precision timing rare, depending on the bosses), you're practically committing suicide.

My experience was frankly the opposite, but the point is moot. My intention isn't to stomp on anyone's hype for this game. I'm really looking forward to checking out the PC version myself (which I've already purchased and pre-loaded), and while I think Dark Souls 2 has notable weaknesses relative to the previous games in the series, I still think it's a great experience and one any fan of the series would enjoy.

Shinjica

If people want to see how the game runs I could uploa one of the 60 FPS videos I made with Shadowplay. Is there any place which supports 60 FPS and doesn't ruin the quality?

Nah, this is Dark Souls. My own fault for signing up for something without heeding the game's warning :p

You get some warning before join the company of champions?

UnrealEck

I think Vimeo does 60 FPS.

Upon closer inspection, Vimeo looks crap. Poor quality and the videos that are supposedly 60 FPS don't seem to be.

Dailymotion seems to be quite good.

S0N0S

http://meg.co.nz 50GB of space on a free account and 1TB of bandwidth, IIRC.

There's also firedrive.com and mediafire.com, unsure of their bandwidth per month/file, though.

erawsd

Those webm clips from a few weeks back looked really impressive and supported 4k res+ 60fps. I've never uploaded one so I'm not familiar with the process.//

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=797651

Durante

I'm just uploading the unmodified ~1GB video to mediafire. Note that it's 1080p downsampled from 2560x1440 with 4xSGSSAA, so it actually runs at a variable ~40-60 framerate.

UnrealEck

I'm uploading a video (not Dark Souls 2) to Dailymotion to test their quality. From Shadowplay's High preset at 1080p 60 FPS.

Shinjica

It asks you if you're sure about joining until you realize you're about to make a huge mistake and decline. :p (Btw, it's not that bad actually...)

I've to try it in my game and see what kind of warning it give you.

Developers say in an interview that want to make covenant more "clear" without need to look on the internet but i think they completely miss their objective.

Feindflug

I've to try it in my game and see what kind of warning it give you.

Developers say in an interview that want to make covenant more "clear" without need to look on the internet but i think they completely miss their objective.

Shalquoir
explains the purpose and actually warns you about the CoC.

Made a countdown. It's in EST. Don't be afraid to put it in the first post Nito.

t1398380400z1.png

Nuuvem has the codes up already. I was actually was expecting an email warning that the codes were available, but nope!

I've preloaded the game already! My panties are ready!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
ds25ncl5.jpg

Woo! :p I'd actually intended to finish the original in time for the sequel, but needless to say this didn't happen.

Blinck

This game will be the ruin of me...

I need to fucking work hard at this time in my life but once Dark Souls 2 is up my existence will be all about the Praisin' ....

And the best thing is that I have avoided all spoilers till now. I have only seen 2 trailers of the game so I'm going in pretty fresh and ready to have my ass handed over to me again and again :D

LET THE PRE-LOADING START!

I got spoiled about a few covenants and checked out a few areas myself (mostly the beginning ones) on the console, but have no idea about how the story will go. That makes me pretty satisfied to start the game.

Anyway, what's the best class for a dex build? Something that would be quick but keep a strong melee feature too? I was looking at the Knight.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
I'm just uploading the unmodified ~1GB video to mediafire. Note that it's 1080p downsampled from 2560x1440 with 4xSGSSAA, so it actually runs at a variable ~40-60 framerate.

I'll happily host that for you if you want :)
I really really need to finish that community upload function on my site...

For anyone who ordered from SimplyCDKeys in the UK and was worried about the retail delay, they just sent me this:

Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that our CD Keys are usually sent 24 hours before the release date. Therefore we are expecting to email the CD Keys for Dark Souls 2 on 24/04/14.

Kindest Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom