• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II PC |OT| Give us smooth, Give us silky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich!

Just checked Twitter.

SuLD4ir.png

Edit: Damn you Skyler!

ehhh, I've sent them an email anyway via their website contact form

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
And just to confirm, I'm using Win7. I should be able to use Dual Shock 4 with this game, right?

Facism

simply just sent me my cd key.

Prepare to support multiple football teams in spite of Zabo's wrath ;)

LOL REDEEMED IT ON MY BROTHER'S ACCOUNT :(

for fuck's sake.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
simply just sent me my cd key.

Prepare to support multiple football teams in spite of Zabo's wrath ;)

LOL REDEEMED IT ON MY BROTHER'S ACCOUNT :(

for fuck's sake.
WOOOOOOOOW.

Rootbeer

Banned
I have NEVER played a Souls game... Diving in blind. I'm trusting you guys :3

I'm prepared to die... but I just want to have fun in the process

Anyone in here happen to have any good monitor recommendations? My friend and I are putting together my new pc this weekend, and I'm sure I'm gonna end up double dipping on Dark Souls as soon as its put together, but I haven't even thought about a monitor to get. I was planning on just using 32" Sony tv I had in another room, but I believe the other people in my house kind of want to keep that tv where it is.

Is there any way to get a good monitor for a not crazy price?

Durante

Anyone in here happen to have any good monitor recommendations? My friend and I are putting together my new pc this weekend, and I'm sure I'm gonna end up double dipping on Dark Souls as soon as its put together, but I haven't even thought about a monitor to get. I was planning on just using 32" Sony tv I had in another room, but I believe the other people in my house kind of want to keep that tv where it is.

Is there any way to get a good monitor for a not crazy price?
Yes. Buy it from Korea. E.g. here.

Facism

I gave them the CD key with proof that it was mine and the accounts that it needed to be transferred between, took 1 day from there.

just submitted a ticker with images of my paypal and simplycdkey receipts plus the cd key and accounts involved.

I hope i can still play it via library sharing :/

lol no library sharing option so bent.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I had the same problem before, contact Steam support and they should be able to fix it.

Support won't help. As of some time between May 2012 and January 2013, the CD Key Reset Process page now just redirects users to the Duplicate CD Key page, which only encourages users to either contact the retailer or the game's publisher. The following is no longer officially recognised by Valve:

CD Key Reset Process Guidelines

If you recently purchased a new retail game which requires activation on Steam and are encountering a "Duplicate CD Key" error message, you must contact Steam Support to have the CD Key moved to your account. Please contact us through our online support system as outlined here:

Contacting Steam Billing and Support

You must have a copy of your valid purchase receipt from within the last 90 days to have the CD Key moved to your account.

Kade

Tried playing Dark Souls with a Dualshock 4 and the mapping is kind of messed up. I checked the bindings in the SCP Server thing and everything seems fine. Has anyone else had this issue or know of how to fix it? I want to be ready for DS2 tonight.

Yoshichan

Tried playing Dark Souls with a Dualshock 4 and the mapping is kind of messed up. I checked the bindings in the SCP Server thing and everything seems fine. Has anyone else had this issue or know of how to fix it? I want to be ready for DS2 tonight.
Do you have a third party program to play it with DS4? Or just plug and play?

Anyone have experience with Dual Shock 3?

nero2082

http://en.reddit.com/r/darksouls/comments/1pluy3/how_to_use_a_dualshock_4_with_dark_souls/

this helped me, played through whole DS1 without any problems on DS4

for DS3 - download motioninjoy, it works flawlessly

Kade

Do you have a third party program to play it with DS4? Or just plug and play?

I'm using this XInput wrapper.

http://en.reddit.com/r/darksouls/comments/1pluy3/how_to_use_a_dualshock_4_with_dark_souls/

this helped me, played through whole DS1 without any problems on DS4

for DS3 - download motioninjoy, it works flawlessly

Thanks. Reading that comment thread it seems like it fixes my issue.

Facism

The game won't show up in shared libraries until after it has unlocked.

well fingers crossed that if steam doesn't do anything for me then i can still play the fucker on my account. I should have really checked what account was logged in as he plays games that are registered to my account, via the family sharing function, so i assumed he was just using mine :/ Absolutely stupid lol :()

Rich!

Aaaand it's preloaded! Half an hour is all it took!

Not sure why I was worrying. Ah well, it's all ready to go now!

I'm going to have to come in to the office tomorrow, because there is NO WAY I'll be able to resist playing this. My productivity for the day will go down to absolutely nothing, but oh, come Friday night....

Hauling ass to Harvest Valley to bro down with a new and improved STR/FTH build

Kicking ass and taking names on the XBox version, and that's while learning lessons.

OK thanks, I knew DS1 didn't have it, but I thought one of the stats in 2 did.

Agility is a stat that increases the speed of drinking estus, raising your shield and adds invincibility frames to your dodge rolls. I don't know if it does something to attack speed, but it seems that it's not the case.

Krakn3Dfx

Coming home and tiling for 3-4 hours tonight (selling the house), then going to jump in for a bit to check it out. Got quite a bit of time into the PlayStation version, but 60fps at 1440p is too good not to double dip and probably just abandon my other version run altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom