• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT2| Welcome to NG+, Unkindled One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frimaire

YOOOOO!
C
hampion
G
undyr's
got some sick combos!
It kinda makes me wish I had more health so I could see more than like 2 hits

Are there any rings that increase DEX? I have one that increases Stamina regeneration and one that slightly boosts DEX and makes me temporarily invisible.

the one that slightly boosts dex is enough imho. Just get your dex to 37, always keep the ring on and then you don't really have to put points in DEX again, go nuts with everything else. Plus the invisible roll.

LiK

Alright, got second ending finally. Trusty Fume UGS was kicking final boss ass. I was retrying so much with sword and shield and that didn't work for me for some reason this time. Dodge and roll like a mofo instead lol

On to NG++ tomorrow and finally get the Plat.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I am at 3 million souls towards the end of NG+. Nothing to do with them.

What level do you want to stay at to participate in PVP and coop? I am at 92 and scared to level anymore.

JDB

Banned

What level do you want to stay at to participate in PVP and coop? I am at 92 and scared to level anymore.
I think it just scales down your stats if you're higher level than the people you invade/help so it shouldn't matter that much. Not sure, though.

Get'sMad

was just able to log in again

we're back bros.

though I didn't attempt to play offline at all after downloading the patch so I don't know if the performance still sucks like some posters were claiming.

So I made the mistake of listening to someone here and
curing the dark sigil after receiving one free level. Now Yoel's dead and Yuria never showed up
. I desperately want her armor, but I know I won't ever make it through NG+. Am I boned?

Who told you to do that and why?

Barakov

I was at 99 yesterday and got consistent PVP while invading as well as co-op on bosses. I've seen some streamers at 120 getting it consistently.

TheExodu5

Banned
Am I crazy for thinking there are too many god damned enemies in this game? In Dark Souls 1, enemy placement felt purposeful and deliberate. It feels chaotic in Dark Souls 3.

Well farmed out watchdog drops while waiting for servers to come back up. Only took around an hour and a half.

Time to hope to get summoned as a Darkmoon...

the one that slightly boosts dex is enough imho. Just get your dex to 37, always keep the ring on and then you don't really have to put points in DEX again, go nuts with everything else. Plus the invisible roll.

Is 37 a soft cap? I think I'm fairly close to that and around level 71. If so I'll probably put the rest of the points I get into Stamina/Strength.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nah, 40 is the soft cap. What he means is, use the ring to get to 40. There's also another ring that will give 5 dex as well.

One for str and int too (5 I mean), not sure if there's a faith one, I assume so. I use the str one to get to 50

Alright, got second ending finally. Trusty Fume UGS was kicking final boss ass. I was retrying so much with sword and shield and that didn't work for me for some reason this time. Dodge and roll like a mofo instead lol

On to NG++ tomorrow and finally get the Plat.

On the same boat but farming for covenant items...

took me freaking 2 hrs with 428 Item discovery to get 8 wolf blood sword grass... only 22 to go

idk why but farming isn't fun in dks3 but dks1 it was fun...

Styles

Hmm, so I've just started NG+ on PC and I've been getting summoned every 10 or minutes as Blade of the Darkmoon. I got zero summons before this, I wonder why? lvl 90 and +10 weapon.

edit: While I was typing this, I just got summoned again and died. RIP.

LiK

I don't even know probably like 10 or so, but part of that was me trying to figure out how to get summoned consistently, which never happened.

oh, i didn't even bother summoning. it was pure farming. should've went that route cuz i had no idea how easy it was to join gank squads now.

oh, i didn't even bother summoning. it was pure farming. should've went that route cuz i had no idea how easy it was to join gank squads now.

Wait what join gank squads? Is there a way to do that? I assumed that was just planning other people's part.

MilkBeard

Hmm, so I've just started NG+ on PC and I've been getting summoned every 10 or minutes for as Blade of the Darkmoon. I got zero summons before this, I wonder why? lvl 90 and +10 weapon.

edit: While I was typing this, I just got summoned again and died. RIP.

Summons are strong for Blade of Darkmoon at high level.

EDIT: I've been summoned 3-4 times just since logging in after patch for Watchdogs of Farron. Seems pretty consistent now.

Jombie

Has anyone been experiencing worse than usual FPS dips on PS4? It was never this bad on my first playthrough and now it's borderline unplayable in some places.

Nekrono

Has anyone been experiencing worse than usual FPS dips on PS4? It was never this bad on my first playthrough and now it's borderline unplayable in some places.

Several people mentioned a couple pages ago that the FPS is worse after the patch on PS4.

MilkBeard

Have you logged online after the update?

Maybe I just 'got used to it,' but it seems like it went back to normal after the servers came back. I did notice some pretty bad slowdown and near framerate-halting moments when I was running around in Crucifixion woods, but after I logged on that didn't happen.

Hard to say though. I don't notice anything anymore.

EDIT: To confirm, I just got summoned for a battle at
Dragonslayer Armour
, where the framerate is arguably at its worst in the entire game, and it seemed to run fine, perhaps even better than before. Didn't notice as much slowdown.

MG310

Good progress today..

Got my Human Dregs to get the Sorcery trophy, Sunlight Medals for the miracles, 16 Wolf's Moon Swordgrass, 7 Vertebra Shackles (didn't help that I kept getting matched to the same 4 man squad), and I'm over 15 Proof of a Concord Kept.

NG+ and NG++ are going to be all about getting the rings and other endings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom