• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT2| Welcome to NG+, Unkindled One

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGwizz

Anyone with ps4 version can confirm me how its the framerate, by comparison i had almost no problems with bloodborn.

I am thinking about buying it but if framerate is super bad i wait and buy something else.

Tarkus

Anyone with ps4 version can confirm me how its the framerate, by comparison i had almost no problems with bloodborn.

I am thinking about buying it but if framerate is super bad i wait and buy something else.
It runs a bit better than BB.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I finished this game yesterday but because I didn't use a guide I missed all these optional bosses like Nameless King and couldn't figure out quests like the girl who misses her buddy. I thought that might have something to do with the one enemy hanging out on the wall of the dungeon that doesn't attack you or anything but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Anyway, started NG+ and promptly killed everyone in Firelink just to see what would happen.

I finished this game yesterday but because I didn't use a guide I missed all these optional bosses like Nameless King and couldn't figure out quests like the girl who misses her buddy. I thought that might have something to do with the one enemy hanging out on the wall of the dungeon that doesn't attack you or anything but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Anyway, started NG+ and promptly killed everyone in Firelink just to see what would happen.

so what happened

JDB

Banned
PvP has always been shit in terms of hitboxes and netcode. How it's still so terrible five games in is a mystery to me.

Manu

Phase 1: How the hell am I supposed to dodge that area fire blast? I have to basically run the moment he flies up in the air because the moment he telegraphs if he's gonna fly around or use that move it's already too late and I get double KO'd.

It's pretty easy to know when the fire is coming because he will basically center himself in front of you and extend his wings before taking off. You have a full second or two to start running.

PvP has always been shit in terms of hitboxes and netcode. How it's still so terrible five games in is a mystery to me.

Yeah, ive said exactly this before. They are basically developing the same game since 5 iterations and are having the same problems with each game. Im a software developer myself and something like this is just beyond me...

BigDes

Anyone got any tips for Aldrich?

As soon as he Embers up I get one shot by him

I also find his soul spear attacked ridiculously difficult to dodge.

Tarkus

Dodge to the left or right when you see it coming and expect a quick 2nd one to follow. When he pulls out the bow, run to opposite corner and go from corner to corner until it ends. When he tries to melee you, dodge and get in 3-4 hits. That's your only chance.

LiK

just get up in his face and try to stay behind him. he'll miss you with most of his melee and magic attacks. the only danger is his arrow attacks in both forms.

BigDes

Thanks guys

Though I think the run to the boss is fucking me up more than the boss fight

Fucking fireball spamming assholes and their pet poop monsters

Sarcasm

Someone mentioned there was a way to get the multiple endings by going for one and then restoring the save.

What/How do I do this? (Not the backing up part lol >.>)

LiK

Thanks guys

Though I think the run to the boss is fucking me up more than the boss fight

Fucking fireball spamming assholes and their pet poop monsters

just don't fight at a distance.

Someone mentioned there was a way to get the multiple endings by going for one and then restoring the save.

What/How do I do this? (Not the backing up part lol >.>)

most likely backing up the save. there's no other way to do it.

ultron87

I really like the animation where your character keeps their shield up but just gets blown backwards off their feet that a really powerful attacks can trigger.

Oh my god nameless king. Oh god. Ughhhhh.

Phase 1: How the hell am I supposed to dodge that area fire blast? I have to basically run the moment he flies up in the air because the moment he telegraphs if he's gonna fly around or use that move it's already too late and I get double KO'd.

I'm slowly learning his phase 2 but damn that phase 1 is just annoying. Its the only move I can't reliably dodge.

For phase 1, I found kiting to be the best strategy. Make a few hits on the bird's head or neck after it dives at you and lands on the ground. Never hang around underneath the bird.

Sarcasm

just don't fight at a distance.

most likely backing up the save. there's no other way to do it.

Yes that is part of it, but which ending to go for that enables the other two (I understand that if you do the others you get stuck).

And I just found Sirris god damn summon on the bridge after defeating the dancer dude because I wanted pictures! WTF!

Looked it up, saw he is suppose to invade me - but he doesn't =(

Toxi

Banned
Man, it's crazy how many people miss
the Demon Ruins/Lost Izalith section of Smouldering Lake.
I guess it's because you can't see the entrance until you're right in front of the boss fog.

zoukka

Man, it's crazy how many people miss
the Demon Ruins/Lost Izalith section of Smouldering Lake.
I guess it's because you can't see the entrance until you're right in front of the boss fog.

People see the snake and say "nope" and do a 180

New to this NG+ deal. I am currently SL 112 on my first play through. Buddy and I are almost at the last area. Was wondering what exactly I keep and lose in NG+?

Manu

New to this NG+ deal. I am currently SL 112 on my first play through. Buddy and I are almost at the last area. Was wondering what exactly I keep and lose in NG+?

Go to your inventory and look at the tab that says "key items." You'll lose everything in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom