• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Darksiders II |OT| What starts with War, ends with Death.

DieH@rd

Banned
Next stop... GamesRadar at 4:00pm pst.
Another new area of the game, or something we saw already?

edit - repost for the new page:
To everyone who missed today's IGN livestream, here it is:
http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/08/10/ign-live-presents-darksiders-ii

Action starts at 26 min mark, they show three optional side-dungeons, crucible and opening tutorial. Tragic is playing glorious PC version on Apocayptic difficulty, he even manages to die. :) In crucible section he showcased fighting system with more detail.

Naito

I think that is an actual in-game weapon. I got mine for steam, but you can also get a PSN code if you want. Not just 360.

Well my code for Steam isn't showing up even if it says that I can redeem it.
It's just "Your Rusanov's Axe code is:" and then it's blank :/

Adnor

Banned
Well my code for Steam isn't showing up even if it says that I can redeem it.
It's just "Your Rusanov's Axe code is:" and then it's blank :/

Do you have adblock on facebook? Deactivate it for a moment, maybe that works.

Holy shit couldn't you guys have spread this out through last week. Seems a bit overkill for you guys to do all these in one day o.o

It's the best way to create hype. Hype for the real game, not for PR bullshit :D

I have a busy night ahead:
2D755D81-A58E-4B51-9AF5-DE4C17527EA4-26341-0000015BF1A8B140.jpg

Blu10

Just finished the ign preview, and cannot wait for tomorrow. Fills my loot fix, combat and art look amazing ( I'll make a judgment call on dungeons once I start). What I'm looking forward to is the next one releasing between September and November, when it can compete against the other massive franchises...it deserves it.

Keasar

*Sigh* I hate living in Europe....

Why do we have to wait a whole week? We can speak english, just give us the same versions as the americans! Or, well, most of us at least.

*Sigh* I hate living in Europe....

Why do we have to wait a whole week? We can speak english, just give us the same versions as the americans! Or, well, most of us at least.

I live in South America, we live even closer to the States and we get the same release date as you guys. Makes no fucking sense in a digital era.

Twie

Anyone get that Facebook weapon code for Steam to work yet?
If not I guess I'll just wait until it (hopefully) gets fixed. :)

Mairu

Note to self, don't preorder off the online THQ shop even if the bonus is good or the price is cheap :(

I hope I get the key at some point, I probably should abandon the idea of being able to download any of it before it "launches"

rybrad

Note to self, don't preorder off the online THQ shop even if the bonus is good or the price is cheap :(

I hope I get the key at some point, I probably should abandon the idea of being able to download any of it before it "launches"
Their rep posted on the Darksiders site and said 9:00pm Pacific time tonight. So yea, go ahead and abandon that idea now.

Naito

Anyone get that Facebook weapon code for Steam to work yet?
If not I guess I'll just wait until it (hopefully) gets fixed. :)
They actually ran out of Steam keys. Check their last post on their FB page. We'll have to wait for the next wave.

Derrick01

Banned
Unless GMG fixes their key shit with Sleeping Dogs in the next 2 hours then it looks like I'll be playing this first tonight. So uhhh...bring on midnight I guess!

forrest

formerly nacire

Same boat as you. I replied to my last email informing them I wouldn't be doing any more business with their digital distribution service until they can provide pre-load benefits that other competitors are offering. I'm guessing I'll either wake up tomorrow and have my key or may have to wait till afternoon. Either way we will find out, though I'm hesitant to stay up hoping for it to show up after midnight.

Their rep posted on the Darksiders site and said 9:00pm Pacific time tonight. So yea, go ahead and abandon that idea now.

Have a link?

Mairu

Guess I won't be playing at all until tomorrow after work unless I get some super lightning speed download time. How big is the download anyways?
Same boat as you. I replied to my last email informing them I wouldn't be doing any more business with their digital distribution service until they can provide pre-load benefits that other competitors are offering. I'm guessing I'll either wake up tomorrow and have my key or may have to wait till afternoon. Either way we will find out, though I'm hesitant to stay up hoping for it to show up after midnight.

Yep, I really should just stick to buying from Amazon or Steam direct. I thought preordering from the company that makes the game would be safe. Not only will I not be able to preload DS2, but I also ended up preordering Sleeping Dogs from green man gaming and they've been having issues getting the keys out to everyone. Oh well, no games for me tonight.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Embargo's at 12EST right? Thought I saw a tweet stating it.

forrest

formerly nacire
I found a quote on the Darksiders forum in regards to the keys purchased on THQShop

Aug 13, 2012 -- 9:34PM, THQSledgehammer wrote:

ShopTHQ will release the tokens tonight at 9:00pm PST via e-mail. Keep your eyes on your inbox.

So, I tried to preload the game on steam and it says "pre-load suspended" I have tried to resume it and it keeps saying that. I even click "play" and is says "decryption key error" or something like that. What gives?

Top Bottom