• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Darksiders II |OT| What starts with War, ends with Death.

BY2K

Membero Americo
just confirmed that i will not be buying this.

not interested in ports

ikQAX5w2TgOrm.gif

forrest

formerly nacire
Well after participating in the Soul Harvest App and getting all of the souls I needed for each reward they decided to unlock the last one "the hammer" before the community actually completed it. When I go to redeem my code I don't get a code at all, instead I get the word "false"

I changed my facebook password a couple of days ago and haven't been able to authorize the app to harvest more souls to help the community finish. I click authorize when the prompt comes up, but it just keeps bringing up the same prompt over and over again. Pretty bummed as that was my favorite weapon of all of the polycount winners. :/

just confirmed that i will not be buying this.

not interested in ports

Umm I'm pretty sure that the game was developed on the PC. And as far as performance and visuals go, you're pretty deluded if you don't think there is a marginal difference. And the last time I checked, a lack of DX11 features isn't some magical indicator that a game was ported to the pc platform.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
So the game unlocks in about 12 hours and I'll be going for a 2,5 day trip in 8 hours. Sweet.

Raxus

Oh hittman we barely knew ye.

I am stoked for tomorrow. I can't have kept in the dark mostly about the game and I hope it is worth the wait!

forrest

formerly nacire
Whoawesome! Harvest app unlocked for the Community and they made it only 2000 for the weapon! Unlocked in time !!!

Let me know if you get your code, mine says False and I've been unable to harvest souls for days.

I think by registering for the Darksiders forum or logging into your account via the game you'll receive a code for the hammer and axe anyways, but it just seems crappy to do all of the app legwork just to have it bug out on me in the end with the only reward I cared about.

Whoawesome! Harvest app unlocked for the Community and they made it only 2000 for the weapon! Unlocked in time !!!

I wonder when they'll be sending the platform specific emails out for the hammer, would like to use it during my first playthrough. When you put in the code from the app it doesn't give any timetable for when they'll be going out.

Let me know if you get your code, mine says False and I've been unable to harvest souls for days.

Ouch. :/

Have you tried uninstalling and redownloading the app?

Gunsmithx

Well after participating in the Soul Harvest App and getting all of the souls I needed for each reward they decided to unlock the last one "the hammer" before the community actually completed it. When I go to redeem my code I don't get a code at all, instead I get the word "false"

I changed my facebook password a couple of days ago and haven't been able to authorize the app to harvest more souls to help the community finish. I click authorize when the prompt comes up, but it just keeps bringing up the same prompt over and over again. Pretty bummed as that was my favorite weapon of all of the polycount winners. :/.

I had the same problem and I just sent an email to thq support, I'll let you know what they said.

I bought part one awhile back when blockbuster first started going out of business and it ended up being a lot better then I had expected it to be. Needless to say there is a War coming tomorrow and Death is vengeance. Cheesy I know but who gives a shit right

forrest

formerly nacire
Ouch. :/

Have you tried uninstalling and redownloading the app?

I've tried just about everything but that, i was scared it would lose any of my saved data up to this point. I created a thread over on the Darksiders 2 support forum, but I may try this as a last resort.

*I'll reiterate though, from reading their forums, it looks like there is a way for everyone to get the Van Der Schmash Hammer and Mace Maximus by signing up for the community website and linking it in game.

Gunsmithx

I've tried just about everything but that, i was scared it would lose any of my saved data up to this point. I created a thread over on the Darksiders 2 support forum, but I may try this as a last resort.

ok I got it to work, and i feel pretty stupid, I needed to add the dashes to the code >< if you didn't already.

Top Bottom