• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Darksiders II |OT| What starts with War, ends with Death.

Just to confirm what's already said.
Graphical options in game on pc:
V sync on / off
Resolution
Full screen on / off
Looks alright though.
And for those asking earlier, difficulty can be changed in game this time, easy / normal / apocalyptic.

jfoul

Links for the community mace and axe finally went live. I'm guessing the links are getting hammered, because I had issues with the mace code. The axe code popped up just fine.

Message below:

Redeem Mace Maximus
Steps to redeem Mace Maximus
You have already received this promotion.

Any Vigil employees in here who could point me in the right direction to get this resolved?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I cant even boot the game properly. Gets stuck on loading screen after the first "click to play" or whatever.

neoism

first few minutes are insane.... :O so happy I didn't play the first one.. lol game looks great and the MUSIC... :O damnnn. But the options are ... :/ ini files tomorrow.... :p

<3

JdFoX187

Banned
Holy shit. Once I finally got the resolution to update and started the game...it's absolutely fucking beautiful. Full 60 FPS, no hitching or framerate drops. Absolutely amazing.

gdt

Res change worked fine for me. Lame that I have to use an outside program to add AA and stuff again.

Shadows look really pixy and blocky for me.

D0D8EF4202AA74D28468B1FECF3913B1F8434099

7FA6249BF60BB56E07BB2BA21D19664EC2AF5C1C

Anyone else getting this?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Shadows look exactly as they did in Darksiders. Appears to be the same kind of port.

Just wait, that's it trying to connect to it's online service. I thought it was fucked up at first too til I got to that screen.

Cool. I'll try waiting now.

Derrick01

Banned
I finally was able to get into the game, I guess because the game skipped the THQ thing, and now it won't save my resolution change. It's bad enough I have to restart to change it, but now it keeps going back to the crap default option.

I give up for tonight. I just wanted to play 1 of the fucking 2 games I was getting today before going to bed and I couldn't even do that.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Pity you're unable to switch between kb&m and controller on-the-fly.

Really? I thought that would be something of a standard with controller enabled games. Just Cause 2 is a prime example on how you do on the fly switching in real time.

jfoul

For anybody having issues redeeming a code, or getting a code to pop up after following the provided links, it seems to be happening to a lot of people.

Also, the THQ shop pre-order season pass should be mailed out at 12am PST.

Well finally got the shopTHQ mails, I got the Darksiders II game steam key, the Argul's Tomb steam key and the Season Pass steam key, the strange thing is that when I try to add the Argul's Tomb key it says that I already own the product, and in the Downloadable Content Tab appears "Crucible Pass" and "Season Pass" so I don't know why the Argul's Tomb can't be added, does someone knows about this?

Thank you

Is anybody experiencing CPU overheating issues? I've never had any game overheat my CPU, but within minutes one of my cores was at 90 degrees. I have an I 3 2120.

sephi22

To those wondering about the Achievement reward options, you get them from an NPC. So dont expect a popup telling you about them as soon as you start the game.

Also, sorry to hear about the PC issues. 'Tis a great game.

So for me it takes forever to load then I get to a completely unformated web page that wants me to link the accounts. It looks like all the CSS broke and nothing works.

This is actually pretty funny.

Well finally got the shopTHQ mails, I got the Darksiders II game steam key, the Argul's Tomb steam key and the Season Pass steam key, the strange thing is that when I try to add the Argul's Tomb key it says that I already own the product, and in the Downloadable Content Tab appears "Crucible Pass" and "Season Pass" so I don't know why the Argul's Tomb can't be added, does someone knows about this?

Thank you

Email them back and get a new code. You probably got a dupe on accident, it happens.

Top Bottom