• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Darksiders II |OT| What starts with War, ends with Death.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
just confirmed that i will not be buying this.

not interested in ports

Good luck with that. I gather you're going to love playing 1-2 games out the year...never got why people are so anal when it comes to this. Unless they're poorly-made, then you shouldn't be bitching.

Unpacking! Can't wait
3AQmK.gif

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
Reviews anywhere?

Going to be up later today. Have to contend with those till I get paid and I can buy it. :(

Is this the start of the avalanche of games for 2012? Why, I think it is! Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, Borderlands 2, etc. Here we go!

First one to give their impression of the retail release gets a cookie from me! :D

rybrad

Did anyone who ordered the PC version from shopTHQ get your season pass code with the unlock? My friend and I did not so I assume those will be sent later?

Derrick01

Banned
So I got delayed after the start menu by some stupid bullshit THQ account creator that also wouldn't let me skip it. It was held up for like 2-3 minutes too. Why do publishers do this shit?

Yuripaw

Banned
I get the feeling the steam servers are being slammed with the release of this game. My friend list refuses to log in on steam right now saying there is no network connection, but everything else works fine.

Megasoum

Banned
Thanks for not letting me set my resolution and v-sync BEFORE I start the game Vigil.

Yeah seriously this always bugs me in games... Why the fuck don't all games starts by default with the desktop res? It's not like anybody want to play in something else than the native res (well unless you want to downsample but that's different)...

And even worst for DS2, but there's only 2 options in the video section... Vsync and Resolution and you have to restart the whole fucking game to change the res.....give me a break...

gdt

Just played the opening bit. Getting 50 fps, where I had a hard time holding 20 fps in the first game.

This is a very well optimized pc version.

Derrick01

Banned
Well fuck...and looks like the resolution change won't even stick even after a restart.... What a terrible shitty pc port...

Just played the opening bit. Getting 50 fps, where I had a hard time holding 20 fps in the first game.

This is a very well optimized pc version.

Who do I believe!

Also how did you guys get past that shitty THQ account screen? Every time I try to go past it it just brings me to the top of the page.

Top Bottom