• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibbles

Joker and Harley BTS Video:
http://www.ign.com/videos/2016/11/1...he-underworld-featurette-extended-cut-blu-ray

tumblr_oghvq7RNfO1uwii26o1_400.gif
tumblr_oghvq7RNfO1uwii26o2_400.gif
tumblr_oghvq7RNfO1uwii26o3_400.gif

Odoul

Goddamn it was some talent walking around that movie.

I wonder if a Flash replacement director is gonna get announced soon.

Since Warner seems to like reusing people they've worked with I wonder if the guy who did all The Hangover movies will end up getting a call.

Or the Hughes brothers. Book of Eli was pretty decent. Distinct look. Good action scenes. And the soundtrack was straight fire.

I finally got around to watching the Wonder Woman trailer. It was actually pretty great. I wasn't feeling the first trailer or Justice League's much at all.

It seems like WB is about to miss the bus again.

They're going in ass first on all this "hope" and "optimism" and one liners. Considering what's coming in the next 4 years, popular entertainment is about to get as bleak and nihilistic as it has ever been.

Ninjimbo

Margot looks so fine in those gifs. Wow.

I kind of feel like I'm not going to Margot as Quinn anytime soon. I'm going to have to wait another two to three years or something.

Kibbles

I can't get over how goofy he looks in the reshot helicopter scene (not to mention the abysmal editing and sound when Harley jumps and he reaches out to her). I hope the extended cut is the original version.

Original from BTS:
tumblr_oghps5cI3Q1uwii26o2_500.gif

reshoot:
QnwmAU0.jpg

low quality pic but ffs you can see the eyebrow tape and how fake that green wig is. No way they can pass that shit on bluray.

:'( Harleen

tumblr_ogi97rORww1uwii26o1_540.gif

I still need to watch SS tho, even though #1 DC Stan Disco didn't even like it.

9bd.jpg

it's a bad movie though but good luck if you're watching it, at least will smith and kanye west/action bronson will get you through the first 20 minutes. and i like about as many marvel movies as i do dc ones, mostly the ones made outside of marvel studios tho.

a916

In somewhat related news, WB finally might have a critical hit after so many blockbusters hit the wrong side of the RT meter.

Ashhong

All of you who said yes without posting the info are just mean.

Please post the info lol

Saw JL: DOOM the other day. Not bad. These animated movies are all so good, the DCU could just copy them and have a hit. So easy

bryanee

Another? We havent gotten our first yet.

I dont want anything teaser or trailer related from JL until Spring next year. They should keep doing what they have been for now and release the odd photo still form the movie or maybe some brief cast interviews.

bryanee

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with more. You don't like it don't watch it!

You say that likes it easy. I suppose they could do a BvS and show something from every major scene in the movie in the trailers and not leaving anything in the way of a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom