• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many movies are slated for 2018? I have
Justice League
Flash maybe?
Batman
GC Sirens
and Aquaman.

No way this they gonna do all this right?

tim1138

Amazon has a deal where you can rent any movie for a buck, so I finally got around to watching Suicide Squad. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. It's super obvious where they re-shot the final third of the movie (from the bar scene and on), because boy does the tone change, it really felt like two movies squished into one. Viola Davis and Margot Robbie were easily the best part, aside from Lawton the rest of the cast was pretty underutilized. It's also worth noting my impressions are inherently tied to only spending a buck to see it.

Ross61

How many movies are slated for 2018? I have
Justice League
Flash maybe?
Batman
GC Sirens
and Aquaman.

No way this they gonna do all this right?

Unless Flash gets a director before it's scheduled to start production, it definitely will be delayed until 2019. I see GC Sirens getting a push and possibly getting a 2018 date.

Unless Flash gets a director before it's scheduled to start production, it definitely will be delayed until 2019. I see GC Sirens getting a push and possibly getting a 2018 date.

Depends on how fast Ayer can finish the Orc cop movie for Amazon. I'd say they'd be lucky to start filming Sirens by fall of next year at this rate and that would probably be rushing it.

Penguin

I mean not ideal, but can find a director in the next month or two

Mostly have a script and primary cast

if it was Raimi I'd rather they scrap everything planned so far for the flash and give him a few more months to hash it out.

let the gawd work to make something great.

Effect

You talking Reddit rumor or insider rumor.
Rumor or not it's a good assumption to make. They likely don't want anymore negative press on the director front on this film so they'll keep things quiet until they start filming or 100% ready to go on all fronts.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

Loxley

Colin Trevorrow would be a better pick than Raimi.

UgQKoBC.gif

Spider-Man 2 wasn't that great brehs
I don't even care about 2 man, 1 was where it was at.
On the subject of 2, the freaking intro credits are more fun than anything in the DCEU so far(besides the Batman warehouse fight).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5Irvc4Je8
Honestly of Marvel movies, only Iron Man 1, Winter Soldier and maybe just maybe Cap1 come close to the way I felt with Raimi Spiderman.
(I put the 2 Burton Batmans and 3 Nolans above it though.)

I'm still fancasting Raimi as a director for Shazam, he'd be pitch perfect for it. If you want to read into his spider-man references it looks like he's a fan of the franchise too.

He'd be great with Flash too though.

Spider-Man 2 wasn't that great brehs

Preach. It's overrated as hell.

None of them are really that great to be honest.

I'm gonna run and hide now.

Yep. Sorry guys. Spider-Man 2 is an okay movie. This love for it is way overblown.

Agreed. Apart from the train sequence everything else is mediocre. That whole giving up being Spiderman shit just does my head in every time I watch it. Spidey 1 is better.

H7aELZI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom