• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know how anyone can say what they've show of JL is awful outside of projecting their problems with BvS onto it. There's so little to judge. But at the same time, I'm reading this thread about the Star Wars 8 title and apparently there's a lot to judge based off of three words. So people do what they do.

Ashhong

Everything about this screams TV level costumes. From the awfully armored The Flash, why does he have armor when he can outrun a bullet? LOLOLOLOL

And Gal Gadot with that lifeless expression..the woman can't act, why didn't they go that MMA chick.

Cyborg looks like a damn Transformer...is this a Michael Bay joint? :S

The Batman suit is too dark and the batears are too short, they should be long, like you know a bat?

And then we have Aquaman, a bearded and longhaired majestic creature that can talk to fish...please...too unbelievable.

And lastly we have Superman? Why is he back? didn't he die in BvS? Also, why doesn't he have a black suit and long hair...that plastic looking suit is awful.

Whoever designs this shit should watch Marvel for some real costumes.

That's my two cents.

I'm not sure how much of this I should take seriously but you are legit triggering me

Everything about this screams TV level costumes. From the awfully armored The Flash, why does he have armor when he can outrun a bullet? LOLOLOLOL

And Gal Gadot with that lifeless expression..the woman can't act, why didn't they go that MMA chick.

Cyborg looks like a damn Transformer...is this a Michael Bay joint? :S

The Batman suit is too dark and the batears are too short, they should be long, like you know a bat?

And then we have Aquaman, a bearded and longhaired majestic creature that can talk to fish...please...too unbelievable.

And lastly we have Superman? Why is he back? didn't he die in BvS? Also, why doesn't he have a black suit and long hair...that plastic looking suit is awful.

Whoever designs this shit should watch Marvel for some real costumes.

That's my two cents.

Lol. Good :)

I honestly don't know how anyone can say what they've show of JL is awful outside of projecting their problems with BvS onto it. There's so little to judge. But at the same time, I'm reading this thread about the Star Wars 8 title and apparently there's a lot to judge based off of three words. So people do what they do.

Stop your persecution complex!!!

#DCfansFragility

Busty

Banned

Eh. As soon as the DCU gets a couple of wins under its belt they'll savage whatever poor, hapless fuck happens to stick its head over the trenches.

Personally I'm already preparing some devastating quips for the Universal Classic Monster cinematic universe just in case The Mummy doesn't completely shit the bed this summer and they actually think this is a thing.

guek

Banned
I'm not sure how much of this I should take seriously but you are legit triggering me

*concern*
giphy.gif

BadAss2961

From the set visit reports. Flash will have another suit that will become his main one designed by WayneTech (complete with small WayneTech logo).
Okay, sounds promising. Could explain why the suit is so geeky and jerry-rigged. Maybe it's supposed to be off... Doesn't look optimal for a speedster.

Bruce could give him something sleeker, hopefully fabric based like Batman and Superman's costumes.

Could go for more random shit like this in this thread.

IconGrist

Okay, sounds promising. Could explain why the suit is so geeky and jerry-rigged. Maybe it's supposed to be off... Doesn't look optimal for a speedster.

Bruce could give him something sleeker, hopefully fabric based like Batman and Superman's.

That's exactly why Flash's suit looks like that. He built it himself. Prototype suit. You can see some of his design ideas in the comic-con footage.

Ross61

From the set visit reports. Flash will have another suit that will become his main one designed by WayneTech (complete with small WayneTech logo).

Are you absolutely sure. From the reports I read, it made it seem like he stole WayneTech to make the prototype suit.

I guess I really am the only one who really likes Flash's costume. Apart from the shoulder pads, everything looks great.

Its whatever. Not good but not hilariously trash like cap in avengers or Magneto at the end of first class. I don't like it but it won't be all that distracting I think.

Seems like a hard costume to nail. Hopefully the final suit is better. If you ask me they should actually take a page from marvel on this aspect and give him a helmet with a chinstrap like cap

BadAss2961

Its whatever. Not good but not hilariously trash like cap in avengers or Magneto at the end of first class. I don't like it but it won't be all that distracting I think.

Seems like a hard costume to nail. Hopefully the final suit is better. If you ask me they should actually take a page from marvel on this aspect and give him a helmet with a chinstrap like cap
It's simple...

Just make him look like Flash. Wilkinson has proven he can work this magic if Snyder wants it.

Ashhong

Are you absolutely sure. From the reports I read, it made it seem like he stole WayneTech to make the prototype suit.

I am 99% sure as well. I think it's said that he actually steals NASA equipment to make that homemade suit. I don't know about the Wayne logo but I remember multiple reports saying he has a second suit later in the movie.

I'm sure there will be a joke or two about the shabbiness of his suit and the fact that it uses metal pieces instead of agile fabric. And then boom, happy birthday Barry!

Tabby

From what I understand, he steals NASA materials and 3D prints the panels which are held together with wires in order to make his current suit.

The suit he gets later in the movie is built with help from WayneTech.

okdakor

From what I understand, he steals NASA materials and 3D prints the panels which are held together with wires in order to make his current suit.

The suit he gets later in the movie is built with help from WayneTech.

Quoting myself from another thread

I hope that it's elastic wires... and when he runs/turns all the pieces are disconnected from his body and dragged behind. When he stops, the pieces should be put back in place by the elastics, but it never works correctly and each time he stops he looks like a mess, elastics and pieces everywhere on his body.
2-3 scenes like this for comic relief with the whole team mocking him, and then Batman give him a new costume.

There's the in-universe explanation, but it's more to do with the samurai armor motif they're working with. Still hope by the finale he gets to use the other suit in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom