• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Pretty sure Fate of the Furious releases in April.

I could see that.

Wonder if they're gonna show Ares in it or have they learned their lesson and will keep 3rd act stuff a secret.

Also, Cavill has been teasing Green Lantern today on his Instagram...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BREdfu9lMo0/?taken-by=henrycavill

https://www.instagram.com/p/BREtRTLFEzl/?taken-by=henrycavill

He has a husky named Kal? That's awesome. I think I'm going to name my next dog kal

Jk it's an akita. Still awesome

Sounding like JL was quietly cancelled. They salvaged the Batman scenes using the old Tank Girl trick of adding comic panels to connect the live action bits. Real avant-garde stuff.

Snyder will bring home another oscar. Believe.

You know, I was going to say they might have a chance at one of the visual effects awards, but then I remembered Apes comes out this year and that will probably take it.

However, a Snyder directed DCEU movie snatching another Oscar would cause a meltdown I think, more so than Suicide Squad.

Ninjimbo

You know, I was going to say they might have a chance at one of the visual effects awards, but then I remembered Apes comes out this year and that will probably take it.

However, a Snyder directed DCEU movie snatching another Oscar would cause a meltdown I think, more so than Suicide Squad.
It would be rad if Snyder's DOPs got some recognition. Larry Fong is probably one of the best in the business. JL might end up looking really great too.

Penguin

Finally someone does the good work!

C5y8oFrWMAEMaD5.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
daaaaaang, that's cool. Wonder if Wan is being kept in the loop during this process so they can keep things consistent across the movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom